Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

starletta8

Thanks for the swatches Starletta. I really like Delicando! You know what I'm thinking
girlhaha.gif
icon_eek.gif

LOL, I know. I hate my lighting, but I don't remember seeing comparison swatches for this one, even as poor as mine are.

starletta8

Since I know people will be asking how Delicando compares to some of the lighter CLs, I swatched my collection (aside from my 2x RLs, those have been beaten to death already).

And with flash to pull out some of the tones:

Medgal07

I'm quite fond of Sisley and Cle de Peau lipsticks. Have you tried any of their lipstick formulas? I was over the moon about them until the CL's entered the picture!
I've tried other products but not their lipsticks. aAfter 14 CLs I don't think that will be happening any time soon. I'm in 'enjoy them now' mode.

awickedshape

Awwww that's too bad. You have Me Nude, Very Prive, and what's the other one? Do you think you should have picked different shades?
Farida. I picked the shades I liked and that would work for me but, other than MN, the satin formula is not impressing me, nor the sheer formula. Zoulou matte is my favourite. I backed it up.

franlynne

I've tried other products but not their lipsticks. aAfter 14 CLs I don't think that will be happening any time soon. I'm in 'enjoy them now' mode.
The CL lipstick formula is without a doubt the best I have ever tried. I love the ones I have! Thank you all for the swatches and suggestions!

KelseeBrianaJai

My collection now: Zoulou Rouge Matte Just Nothing Eton Moi I was going to get Djalouzi and Me Nude during sephora's sale, but I was soooooo bad during the sale and at the Tom Ford counter lol that I passed. I'll get them later....maybe for Christmas lol

starletta8

Does anyone have both Let Me Tell You and Belly Bloom who has relatively pigmented lips? Thinking the two might be close....

franlynne

Does anyone have both Let Me Tell You and Belly Bloom who has relatively pigmented lips? Thinking the two might be close....
Belly bloom has quite a bit of brown in it where as let me tell you has none! I have mauvey, purple lips! Let me tell you is red rose with a slight metallic finish. Reminds me of Sisley grenadine, only it's warmer tone. Beautiful fall into winter color. Belly bloom is a browned peach.

Latest posts