Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

awickedshape

Bummer! I just cleared a boatload of unused glosses...thought I was a gloss girl back when...too messy for me these days.
I'll keep lusting after Rouge Louboutin & get it when I can find it on sale ;)

I'm not a gloss fan either.
I hope we get some solid info soon.
Saks has 10 and 20 % off codes sometimes and we'll Sephora sale is coming at the end of the year :)

fur4elise

I'm not a gloss fan either.
I hope we get some solid info soon. Saks has 10 and 20 % off codes sometimes and we'll Sephora sale is coming at the end of the year :)

LOL! They are sitting in my :heart: list at Sephora!
Funny!
I purchased (3) dresses from Saks last year,one of which was my wedding dress :p
I get lots of email from them but never a one with coupons for beauty. :confused: Hmmmmph!

Last edited:

awickedshape

LOL! They are sitting in my :heart: list at Sephora!
Funny!
I purchased (3) dresses from Saks last year,one of which was my wedding dress :p
I get lots of email from them but never a one with coupons for beauty. :confused: Hmmmmph!

Really? They sent a few codes in the last year. They're applicable to everything on site, I think

Sugar & Spice

Yep they're lipglosses which are a skip for me as I'm not a lipgloss person and I only have 1 lipgloss that I wear that I pair with CL Just Nothing lipstick.

So I'll continue my obsession with the Satin & Matte lipsticks that I have!

fur4elise

I'm ignoring you!!!!! Lalalala! I don't see ANYTHING!

(Ty for the info! Of course I will likely buy one...I'm having a liquid lip/gloss moment.)

:rofl: I have yet to actually splurge on the Rouge Louboutin & coordinating nail color. They are on my list, patiently waiting for me to earn them! ;) So this newfangled lacquer lip thingy is also going to have to wait. It will be nice to see swatches and get reviews on what exactly the formula is like.

Latest posts