**NEW** MUFE Artist Shadows

butterflyeyes

Thanks for the info! I guess working for Sephora has spoiled me. I don't want to pay full price for anything! Might have to bite the bullet for this one because I missed out on the 30/30/30 original palette.
It would be nice if pro card holders could get a little bit of a discount on it but sometimes the set is cheaper than what pros would pay anyway. That was the case with the 30/30/30 palette. Recreating it using the pro discount would still cost more than the box set did so I jumped on it. That and the fact that I love the MUFE shadows...especially the reformulated ones.

colormefab

It would be nice if pro card holders could get a little bit of a discount on it but sometimes the set is cheaper than what pros would pay anyway. That was the case with the 30/30/30 palette. Recreating it using the pro discount would still cost more than the box set did so I jumped on it. That and the fact that I love the MUFE shadows...especially the reformulated ones.
Its hard being a junkie sometimes. I looked at the palette and I already have 5 or 6 of the ones in it already but I still feel like I need it because those shadows are my absolute favorite formula of shadows.

shontay07108

So don't kill me guys.. I have an off-topic question. Does anyone have a MUFE pro card? They're releasing a limited edition artist shadow collector's  set that I need but its MUFe online exclusive..no Sephora. :(
Is there a link to that info? I'd like to get a look at it. This made me go to the MUFE site and I didn't know they were making is possible to buy from them directly. That's great!

shellygrrl

Staff member
Is there a link to that info? I'd like to get a look at it. This made me go to the MUFE site and I didn't know they were making is possible to buy from them directly. That's great!
Yeah, they opened their online shop earlier this year.
So don't kill me guys.. I have an off-topic question. Does anyone have a MUFE pro card? They're releasing a limited edition artist shadow collector's  set that I need but its MUFe online exclusive..no Sephora. :(
What info do you have on it? I saw nothing on their website, nor anything on their Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. (I don't know if they're on Snapchat. It doesn't seem like they are.)

colormefab

Yeah, they opened their online shop earlier this year. What info do you have on it? I saw nothing on their website, nor anything on their Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. (I don't know if they're on Snapchat. It doesn't seem like they are.)
I saw this on a post on IG from trend moods. It's suppose to be a cyber Monday exclusive item.

sss215

I'll be checking the MUFE site on cyber Monday then!

novocainedreams

Yeah, they opened their online shop earlier this year. What info do you have on it? I saw nothing on their website, nor anything on their Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. (I don't know if they're on Snapchat. It doesn't seem like they are.)
I'll be checking the MUFE site on cyber Monday then!
I found a post about it here http://www.beingmelody.com/2015/11/14/make-up-for-ever-artist-eyeshadow-collectors-palette-available-cyber-monday/ Hopefully I can pick it up! I definitely regret not picking up the first one!

sss215

I found a post about it here http://www.beingmelody.com/2015/11/14/make-up-for-ever-artist-eyeshadow-collectors-palette-available-cyber-monday/ Hopefully I can pick it up! I definitely regret not picking up the first one!
thanks for the link! I actually like this one better, especially since it's based on popular shades. I may have a good amount of them already- so all I need to do is grab what I don't. I liked the original anniversary set, but this set is more useful for me.

butterflyeyes

I don't need this but I'll probably get it lol. I went through the list and noticed I only have the 4 that are repeated in the 30 year palette (which I love using and was well worth the money) and one other one that I got during the pro's presale so 5 out of 30 makes it worth buying. :fluffy:

MaryJane

The collector's palette is an amazing deal. $280 is a lot to pay at once for shadows but it comes to less than $10/shadow - less than half of what a single shadow costs. I went through the list of colors in the palette and compared it to my MUFE stash. I already have 13 of the colors.

On a different note, I wish MUFE would just give the colors actual names - I can't keep track of the numbers. I know I've bought the same color more than once b/c I couldn't remember the number.

Is this a Black Friday or Cyber Monday Deal? I've see both mentioned.

sss215

The collector's palette is an amazing deal. $280 is a lot to pay at once for shadows but it comes to less than $10/shadow - less than half of what a single shadow costs. I went through the list of colors in the palette and compared it to my MUFE stash. I already have 13 of the colors.  On a different note, I wish MUFE would just give the colors actual names - I can't keep track of the numbers. I know I've bought the same color more than once b/c I couldn't remember the number. Is this a Black Friday or Cyber Monday Deal? I've see both mentioned.
Sephora.com has the names associated with the numbers

MaryJane

Sephora.com has the names associated with the numbers

Thanks, I know that. When I made the comment, I meant that I wish they had the names on the back of the shadow and not just the number and that the names were on the MUFE site as well. It's a bit of a hassle to have to look up the numbers.

Shars

Thanks, I know that. When I made the comment, I meant that I wish they had the names on the back of the shadow and not just the number and that the names were on the MUFE site as well. It's a bit of a hassle to have to look up the numbers.
I agree. And I'm more prone to remember the name of a shadow than it's number.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Names ARE on the MUFE site.

MaryJane

Names ARE on the MUFE site.
I wasn't aware of that. I know when I checked in the past, they weren't. I'll rephrase my original comment - I wish they had the names on the actual shadows and packaging. This would make shopping in the Sephora or the MUFE stores much easier (at least for me). It's much easier for me to remember that I have 'Golden Brown' than it is to remember if I have M100, D122, I515. It's great that the names are on the websites but that doesn't do me much good when I'm in the store.

butterflyeyes

I wasn't aware of that. I know when I checked in the past, they weren't. I'll rephrase my original comment - I wish they had the names on the actual shadows and packaging. This would make shopping in the Sephora or the MUFE stores much easier (at least for me). It's much easier for me to remember that I have 'Golden Brown' than it is to remember if I have M100, D122, I515. It's great that the names are on the websites but that doesn't do me much good when I'm in the store.
Although I completely understand what you're saying (took me awhile to get used to the numbers) but you can keep a running list on your phone if that would help when going to make purchases in store. I personally label all of my MUFE shadows with the names and the numbers in the palette that they are in (because I prefer to be able to see them without having to look at the back of the shadow). It's not necessarily ideal but it's an option.

Latest posts