Zoeva

Corally

Thanks for sharing your experience with their site! I was hoping that DHL would deliver it directly rather than having USPS handle it. I have found DHL to be faster and more reliable overall. I'll keep my fingers crossed that my box arrives safe and sound because I don't want have to argue with a non-US company over any issues. The last time it happened (with another company), it didn't go as well as I had hoped.

But at least you didn't have to pay customs. Hope that is the case with me as well!

I can't wait to receive my Zoe makeup bag! I've been oohing and ahhing over it for a while now after seeing it on my YT vids.

https://www.zoeva-shop.de/makeup-tote-zoe-bag/a-8000357/

That bag is awesome. I really want it too.

And I'm not in the US but I've ordered from Zoeva twice and both times were fantastic. I haven't bought from Zoeva directly in years though because luckily the brand has been available online in Holland for a couple of years. I really hope those new palettes will be available here!

sullenxriot182

So glad there is a thread for this brand! I got the En Taupe palette just before Christmas. OMG I am in love. It took about 2 weeks to get to me, but I'd say it was worth it because I've been using at least one color from that palette every single day since I got it.

bunnypoet

That bag is awesome. I really want it too.

And I'm not in the US but I've ordered from Zoeva twice and both times were fantastic. I haven't bought from Zoeva directly in years though because luckily the brand has been available online in Holland for a couple of years. I really hope those new palettes will be available here!

You're so lucky to have Zoeva available in Holland! Hopefully, you'll be able to get the new palettes soon. This brand is really increasing in popularity, and needs to be available through more online and in-store venues. I'm hoping that eventually someone will carry most of the line in the US!

So glad there is a thread for this brand! I got the En Taupe palette just before Christmas. OMG I am in love. It took about 2 weeks to get to me, but I'd say it was worth it because I've been using at least one color from that palette every single day since I got it.

Yay! I love your glowing review of En Taupe! My package was shipped on January 4, so I have about a week and a half to go to receive it. I'm most excited about trying the En Taupe palette out of the few I bought. The particular shade variations in this palette look so harmonious and beautiful. Can't wait to get my mits on it!

Icecaramellatte

I see the new stuff is up on the site. Now I have to debate whether to put in a small order or just get everything I want at once. I'm leaning towards everything I want at one time.

ginestra213

I too, had an internal debate. I opted to get some stuff off the website today, and then I'll wait for the rest. It's cheaper and easier to order from Douglas, but it takes a while for the new products to arrive there. Plus Douglas always gives coupons :)

Icecaramellatte

I too, had an internal debate. I opted to get some stuff off the website today, and then I'll wait for the rest. It's cheaper and easier to order from Douglas, but it takes a while for the new products to arrive there. Plus Douglas always gives coupons :)

Great can't wait to hear how you like your new items.

bunnypoet

My Zoeva online order is still en route. DHL and USPS haven't updated the shipment information since January 5. I'm starting to worry. :/ I'll have to email them next week about this.

bunnypoet

My Zoeva online order is still en route. DHL and USPS haven't updated the shipment information since January 5. I'm starting to worry. :/ I'll have to email them next week about this.

Finally, USPS updated the status of this package. You guys warned me about this, but I didn't think there would be this much of a delay. So it finally made its way from Germany to San Francisco. Hopefully, I receive it within the next few days!

ginestra213

I just ordered from them too, and although my shipment was only going from Germany to Austria, my DHL tracking never updated. I logged in one morning, and it said it had left Germany, then DHL arrived an hour later :/ The status just never updated.

Shars

Finally, USPS updated the status of this package. You guys warned me about this, but I didn't think there would be this much of a delay. So it finally made its way from Germany to San Francisco. Hopefully, I receive it within the next few days!

I'm so sorry you had troubles as well. USPS is just annoying. I don't understand how they manage to be so incompetent. I wish Zoeva would offer an alternative where you get DHL to deliver all the way or at least pass over to UPS or FedEx! I wouldn't mind paying extra to ensure a less stressful delivery!

bunnypoet

I'm so sorry you had troubles as well. USPS is just annoying. I don't understand how they manage to be so incompetent. I wish Zoeva would offer an alternative where you get DHL to deliver all the way or at least pass over to UPS or FedEx! I wouldn't mind paying extra to ensure a less stressful delivery!

I definitely agree! I would pay a bit more to have faster, more reliable delivery. The package has just reached customs. I have ordered from Europe before (cosmetics, accessories, etc.), and this is the slooowest delivery ever. Even if I love the products, I will be wary of ordering from them again in the near future. I'm a big worrier by nature (and I don't like to deal with chargebacks or delivery issues), so I may wait for another stockist to start carrying their products.

boschicka

The palettes were carried at the Space NK boutiques inside Bloomingdale's location during the holiday season. I was hoping it would be permanent!

Looks like Zoeva is now available on the Bloomies website! Well, just saw two palettes so far, but....!!!

shellygrrl

Staff member
It'd be great if Zoeva got a dedicated North American distributor/seller.

On a different note, most of their stuff is available through Selfridges now.

Bubek07

just so you guys know zoeva uped its prices recently
mostly for 1€ per brush
this i think the second time they are doing this and they are losing in my book (and a lot of my friends books) the value for money tag

B

Blak_Lotus

How do you guys feel about these brushes for freelancing? I'm currently in the process of building my kit and so far the large Zoeva brush collection has my attention. I use Sigma but they SHED and haven't lasted me the 5 years that I've had them even with proper washing/care.

shellygrrl

Staff member
How do you guys feel about these brushes for freelancing? I'm currently in the process of building my kit and so far the large Zoeva brush collection has my attention. I use Sigma but they SHED and haven't lasted me the 5 years that I've had them even with proper washing/care.

Of the ten Sigmas I've owned (one of which was a GWP; I bought my first ones in late 2010 and added others over the course of about a year or so), five of them are still in my brush stash, and I don't reach for them that often, as I have some higher-quality brushes now that I prefer. One or two of the ones I had shed some.

I've not used any Zoeva brushes myself, but I have heard and read good things about them. They may work for you.

Latest posts