What is Your Favorite Fall Mac Lipstick??

karme

Oh I love fall lipsticks! These are a few of my favorites:
Nars damage, fast ride and dolce vita. too faced la creme in honey bear. dior addict extreme in bonne aventure.

Vandekamp

Oh I love fall lipsticks! These are a few of my favorites: Nars damage, fast ride and dolce vita. too faced la creme in honey bear. dior addict extreme in bonne aventure.
Nars Dolce Vita is my go to nude lipstick. I love it. I am not familiar with Nars' Fast Ride. I will have to check it out.

crystalzi

This thread inspired me to do a small ulta haul for fall. I got 2 of the darkest nyx vamp creams and nyx matte lipsticks in butter, maison, and whipped caviar. :) :)

Vandekamp

This thread inspired me to do a small ulta haul for fall. I got 2 of the darkest nyx vamp creams and nyx matte lipsticks in butter, maison, and whipped caviar. :) :)
Whipped Caviar sounds quite interesting. Glad you were happy with your haul to Ulta.

DarylandCarole

I have a lot of them. Velvet Teddy, Ruby Woo, Sweet Succulence, Subverted, Rebel, Sin, Film Noir, Double Shot, Heaux, Pre-Raphaelite, Just a Bite, Studded Kiss, Dominate, Twig all from MAC.

Nars Damned and Train Bleu,

UD Venom, Scandal and Lovechild

Vandekamp

I have a lot of them. Velvet Teddy, Ruby Woo, Sweet Succulence, Subverted, Rebel, Sin, Film Noir, Double Shot, Heaux, Pre-Raphaelite, Just a Bite, Studded Kiss, Dominate, Twig all from MAC.

Nars Damned and Train Bleu,

UD Venom, Scandal and Lovechild
@burghchick I concur with all of your favorites, especially Ruby Woo and Heaux. Which one do you like better. It's a hard choice for me. I lean more towards Heaux though.

SassyPeach

MAC - Plumful, Mystical (LE from the Alluring Aquatic collection)

Nars - Dolce Vita, Damaged

Bite Beauty - Pepper

Maybelline Colour Whisper - Berry Ready

Vandekamp

MAC - Plumful, Mystical (LE from the Alluring Aquatic collection)

Nars - Dolce Vita, Damaged

Bite Beauty - Pepper

Maybelline Colour Whisper - Berry Ready
I love Nars' Dolce Vita. I wear that all year round. It's a pretty nude lipstick.

Latest posts