What is Your Favorite Fall Mac Lipstick??

Vandekamp

Ooh I've heard of black honey. I'll check that out! Thanks!
I do have it and I am a fan. However, I recently bought Dark Room and I get the same look basically with a better lipstick. If you did not get DR, try Color Pop's Ellarie. It's on $5

geeko

Thanks for the tip! And a tip i would like to share is that u can put a bit of amber lights eyeshadow on fashion reivival in the middle of the lips gives a bit more dimension to the lips. In this pic i m wearing currant lipliner n fashion revival with amber lights eyeshadow in the middle to give more dimension

Vandekamp

Thanks for the tip! And a tip i would like to share is that u can put a bit of amber lights eyeshadow on fashion reivival in the middle of the lips gives a bit more dimension to the lips. In this pic i m wearing currant lipliner n fashion revival with amber lights eyeshadow in the middle to give more dimension
Wow. You look stunning!! Thanks for the tip. I will have to try that.

Jayjayy

I've been loving MAC's Retro...its the perfect pinky brown. Not too much for everyday work wear, pairs nicely with multiple looks, comfortable, and just very pretty. I'm so glad I pulled it back out! I also love it glammed up with the lipglass in Pop Mode.

nt234

I've said it before but my favorite fall lip combo is Tribalist + Burgundy liner + Courting Chic. I think I'm going to have to bust out Talk That Talk and Pure Heroine a few more times, though. And I need to stop playing around and buy Nightmoth to wear with Sin!

Vandekamp

I've said it before but my favorite fall lip combo is Tribalist + Burgundy liner + Courting Chic. I think I'm going to have to bust out Talk That Talk and Pure Heroine a few more times, though. And I need to stop playing around and buy Nightmoth to wear with Sin!
Nightmoth is a MUST. It should be a staple in every woman's stash. You will love it especially to go with the Fall lipsticks.

Vandekamp

Stunner is rapidly becoming my new favorite Fall lipstick. I say that largely because it looks like Talk that Talk from the RiRi Collection. Colorpop also has a new shade called Bambi which is very similar.

telspepper

I am really enjoying some lipsticks and their co ordinating glosses from some past Xmas collections. Mac private party with private party gloss and what joy with spanking rich.

Latest posts