What is Your Favorite Fall Mac Lipstick??

Vandekamp

I am really enjoying some lipsticks and their co ordinating glosses from some past Xmas collections. Mac private party with private party gloss and what joy with spanking rich.
I lived Private Party when it first came out. Now I never wear it. Lol. It's still a beautiful color. That's what happens when you have over 100 lipsticks to choose from.

DoTheTree

My favourite two fall lipsticks by mac are Dubbonet and Amorous. Pretty much all I wear in the fall and winter! :)

Vandekamp

My favourite two fall lipsticks by mac are Dubbonet and Amorous. Pretty much all I wear in the fall and winter! :)
First......
th_770016001157748873-final.gif
. I would love to see swatches of those two because I've never heard of them before.

lumaday

For fall I love: Mehr, Pander Me, Craving, Captive, Capricious, Fashion Revival, Twig, Velvet Teddy, and now Heaux 2.0 and Royally Riotous.

geeko

Fashion Revival, Eugenie, Sin, Studded kiss, Antique Velvet and instigator lipsticks

Lip pencils: Nightingale, Chestnut, Currant and nightmoth

geeko

Nightmoth is a MUST. It should be a staple in every woman's stash. You will love it especially to go with the Fall lipsticks.

i totally agree. Nightmoth is the bomb... i love it a lot with my dark lippies...and currant lip pencil as well

geeko

Fav dark lippies for Fall:
Media
Sin
Instigator
Oh Lady (Retro matte liquid)
High drama (Retro matte liquid)
Rebel
Antique Velvet

Basically many of the matte dark colors from MAC

Latest posts