What is Your Favorite Fall Mac Lipstick??

Vandekamp

Hello Ladies,

The summer is quickly coming to an end and Fall is just around the corner. With that said, I wanted to know what is your favorite Fall lipstick. Some of my favorite Fall lipsticks, include the following:

Talk That Talk (I have learned to make it work since it is such a beautiful color. The lip liner helps.)
Diva
Sin
Rebel
Hearts Aflame
Fanny (Nars Audacious)
Pure Heroine
6Six6
Ruby Woo

My list will likely grow with the debut of the Mac Matte collection and the Mac Ultimate collection.

bluelitzer

I love MAC Captive, Twig and Delectable Mattene for fall. Those are my top 3.

Honorable Mention: Just a Bite

shellygrrl

Staff member
Quick FYI: We've merged two threads of the same title into one, and so there are dupes of a couple of posts.

msvluvsmac

I love Hearts Aflame. Nice Fall color. I have not tried Carnal Instinct. Which collection is it apart of?
I don't remember the collection. I just happened to see it when I went to a MAC store. I hadn't joined specktra so I wasn't up on the collections like I am now.

dyingforyou

I love, love Heaux. I've never heard of Ruffian Red. I've heard of Russian Red. Perhaps I should try it out. All great selections.

from temptalia. ruby woo, ruffian, russian.
ruffian was from a collection in 2012 :)

but my go-to fall colors (heck really they're my go-to every day colors...) are diva, cyber, pure heroine, lingering kiss, nyx copenhagan, revlon black cherry

Vandekamp

from temptalia. ruby woo, ruffian, russian.
ruffian was from a collection in 2012 :)

but my go-to fall colors (heck really they're my go-to every day colors...) are diva, cyber, pure heroine, lingering kiss, nyx copenhagan, revlon black cherry
Thanks @dyingforyou for posting these swatches. They all look very similar to me.

AndersenDmz

MAC - Legendary mattene, Camden Chic mattene, Smoked Purple, Pure Heroine, Sin, Dramatic Encounter, Lingering Kiss. NARS - Afghan Red. CHANEL - Rouge Noir & Determinée Rouge Allure :)

Latest posts