All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation and Soft Velvet Loose Powder -New for Spring 2015

mel33t

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOOixDoiWGI

review of the liquid

i do not like that she compares it to ysl ink and armani maestro... doesn't sound promising
I've never tried those foundations, but I think they're for oily skin? (Please correct me if I'm wrong). I have the YSL Touche Eclat foundation, which is heaven on earth.
I am still looking forward to this foundation though. I want to see some more reviews!

Monsy

I've never tried those foundations, but I think they're for oily skin? (Please correct me if I'm wrong). I have the YSL Touche Eclat foundation, which is heaven on earth.
I am still looking forward to this foundation though. I want to see some more reviews!
Yes they are definitely not dry skin friendly foundations. I do also have and love Touche eclat.

Huda beauty also posted video review and she also mentioned that it kind of emphasizes imperfections like dry spots etc... But they all claim they love it.

Alysse011

Buy now blog later had a review of the foundation up on her blog last month. It wasn't very glowing. A couple of days after posting, she had removed the post. She said it was because the PR company who sent it to her told her that it was too early to post. But that doesn't make sense if they allowed Simone to keep up her review (which is significantly more positive than Laura's).

carvedwords

Foundation is up on Sephora's website. Ordered it and hope I like it as much as I love my Laura Mercier Flawless foundation.

This foundation sounds like a dream, can't wait to hear your thoughts. I love their sheer glow foundation. The foundation and powder are now available on the Nars website.

NaomiH

Temptalia has swatches of the foundations in her swatch gallery:http://www.temptalia.com/swatch-gallery

NYCBeautyJunkie

Picked up the foundation and soft velvet loose powder today. It is very close in finish and how it feels on the skin to GA Maestro, YSL Fusion Ink, etc but VERY full coverage and not as fluid/runny. Shades also don't correlate with the current/old formulas available (at least not in the darker range). My usual shades (Macao/New Guinea) were so off and light so I think matching in person if you can would help.

Monsy

thank you!!
i wonder how would it act on dry skin? i think i will wait for it show up in stores to actually try a sample first

deadSAVVY

Picked up the foundation and soft velvet loose powder today. It is very close in finish and how it feels on the skin to GA Maestro, YSL Fusion Ink, etc but VERY full coverage and not as fluid/runny. Shades also don't correlate with the current/old formulas available (at least not in the darker range). My usual shades (Macao/New Guinea) were so off and light so I think matching in person if you can would help.
Thanks for your initial thoughts! Hope to hear how you like it when you get the chance to fully wear it. I'm kind of excited that it's fuller coverage :) Bummer that the shades don't correlate as well. Guess I'll close the tab for now!

I have dry skin and hope this will work well. It's a shame if they didn't maintain the same shades as their other foundations meaning I will have to wait for it to hit the stores. I wonder how the powder is like? I have the other Nars loose powder and wonder how they compare.

Thanks for your initial thoughts. It's a shame they didn't stay consistent with the shades! How do you like the powder? Does it compare to their other loose powder if you have it or any other powder?

Latest posts