what are your favorite Chanel products?

shelbyx33

I haven't tried anything yet but I have heard good things. Should I go with lipstick or blush from them? They are all beautiful. Are they worth price?

Dominique33

I haven't tried anything yet but I have heard good things. Should I go with lipstick or blush from them? They are all beautiful. Are they worth price?
Yes definitely Chanel JC blushes are worth the price. The Rouges Coco are great too or the RCS as well ( very moisturizing and quite pigmented. They don't wear that long though ). The Rouges Allure are very good, but I would not recommand the Velvet version ( " matte " ) though. For Matte or semi-matte lipsticks try YSL ones, if you want to go high end. Or the Givenchy le Rouge which are awesome.
Maybe you could try a Chanel lippie first ?

JulieDiva

I adore the new Chanel shadow quads...they are buttery and smooth...Tisse rivolis my fav....

I also love the Chanel loose powder...and the Le volume Mascara is amazing...I could go on and on...

MzzRach

The Chanel product I use the most is the loose powder. I'm obsessed with it. Followed closely by Joues Contraste blushes.

The New Chanel quads are quite great-- I love Posie and Tisse Rivoli. I would also say that Chanel makes amazing blushes overall. Just freaking gorgeous.

awickedshape

Hi Melodieuse, Fougueuse and Excentrique Rouge Allure Lipstick, Confident Rouge Coco Shine and Affinite and Présage cream blush. And the Tissé Mademoiselle les 4 ombres quad. I had lots of help choosing mine :-D

Dominique33

Thanks for the feedback everybody!
You are welcome :) I did not mention the np, beautiful but they do not wear as long as the Dior or YSL ones IMO. Minor chipping occurs most of the time But most products are totally worth buying even the np.

swallace

I love their blushes and rouge coco shines. i used to use a lot of other brands and nothing compares! Their skincare line is the best too- their toner makes my pores disappear!

MISSRED

I love the chanel blushes also, but wished they'd make them bigger so i wouldn't run out so fast!

Latest posts