NARS All Day Luminous Powder Foundation

leahrenae

NARS has a new powder foundation coming! I've just found some random information circulating the net, but looks like all the shades will be consistent with the current liquid foundation shades. Scheduled to be release at NARS boutiques and narscosmetics.com on September 20 All other department stores on October 1 More info here: http://www.browngirlfriendly.com/nars-cosmetics-all-day-luminous-powder-foundation-collection-preview/

leahrenae

what NARS says:

For Fall 2014, NARS Cosmetics introduces All Day Luminous Powder Foundation.
Silky and ultrafine to the touch, this medium buildable foundation offers versatile coverage and shine control with broad spectrum SPF 24 that lasts up to 12-hours.

NARS exclusive Light Reflecting Complex optimizes light reflection to enhance skin’s translucency while Luminosity Enhancing Technology –a blend of 17 amino acids, Vitamin C derivative and Marine Fennel – promotes cell renewal and helps reduce the look of hyper-pigmentation and wrinkles.
Apply with a dry sponge for a natural luminous finish or a dampened sponge for a soft-matte finish.
Non-Comedogenic. Dermatologist-Tested. Formulated without Parabens, Oil, Alcohol, Fragrance, or Talc.

NARS-All-Day-Luminous-Powder-Foundation-Stylized-Image-11-1024x1022.jpg

Monsy

very excited about this! actually i was just yesterday thinking how nars is lacking powder foundation in their range

Naritchie

I don't understand why there are so little shades compared to be their regular foundations. Does anyone know if they plan on releasing more shades?

leahrenae

I don't understand why there are so little shades compared to be their regular foundations. Does anyone know if they plan on releasing more shades?
not sure, but I imagine they would need to. their deeper shades aren't very deep at all.

Monsy

Sadly I have to report I do not like it at all It enhances dryness TERRIBLY! i tried it just by itself with a sponge, over tinted moisturizer or foundation lightly dusted with a brush and both ways it settles in my pores and i look and feel so dry it itches my skin

Latest posts