(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

smileyt06

According to a post made yesterday on Artist Couture's instagram page, the shade will be available online soon! I'm so glad that they are making it available online, I was really bummed when they announced that it was exclusive to just one store that many people don't have access to! I have all of their diamond glow powders now thanks so my collection is feeling incomplete without it!

yayyyyy I have them all too wouldn't make sense not to get this one

BrittLuvsMakeup

yayyyyy I have them all too wouldn't make sense not to get this one

I agree. Although I've only worn Mermaid Fantasy and Double Take thus far, I think all of the shades work well on all skin tones so I never have any hesitation when ordering the diamond glow powders from Artist Couture. Speaking of Artist Couture, did you purchase any of the Luxurious Cheek Powders?

starletta8

Thanks for the headsup about the mini! If I hadn't purchased the full size during Sephora's last sale, I'd definitely check this out! It's really cute, I look forward to your comparison.

I've been playing with it a bit- it's the same size as a BB eyeshadow, for everyone that is familiar with that pan size. I was afraid that it would be too dark for me, but it's perfectly buildable.

smileyt06

I agree. Although I've only worn Mermaid Fantasy and Double Take thus far, I think all of the shades work well on all skin tones so I never have any hesitation when ordering the diamond glow powders from Artist Couture. Speaking of Artist Couture, did you purchase any of the Luxurious Cheek Powders?

i did skip on those I don't know those just didn't catch my eye much.

BrittLuvsMakeup

The Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder in Broadway is now available for purchase online from Ricky's NYC! They also have the Cabaret Glow Boxes for anyone who missed out on them when they were on the Artist Couture website. I used code WELOVEYOU for 15% off and free shipping and handling.

DILLIGAF

The Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder in Broadway is now available for purchase online from Ricky's NYC! They also have the Cabaret Glow Boxes for anyone who missed out on them when they were on the Artist Couture website. I used code WELOVEYOU for 15% off and free shipping and handling.
I miss having a Ricky's accessible to me.

montREALady

Oh you in here just enabling aren't you?? :stickpoke::D

pinkcrush

Did any of u brown beauties grab the ABH Gleam highlighter palette??? If not u r missing out!!! Most darker skinned people grabbed That Glow, and while pretty and all, it wasn't the business for me. There wasn't one shade that I was blown away by. Now Gleam packs some punch, and by that I mean it isn't about subtlety and there were no dupes to my growing collection of highlighters. It is absolutely for the highlighter enthusiast, which I am lol! Swatch in store before it's too late, u may be missing out :cool:

montREALady

Did any of u brown beauties grab the ABH Gleam highlighter palette??? If not u r missing out!!! Most darker skinned people grabbed That Glow, and while pretty and all, it wasn't the business for me. There wasn't one shade that I was blown away by. Now Gleam packs some punch, and by that I mean it isn't about subtlety and there were no dupes to my growing collection of highlighters. It is absolutely for the highlighter enthusiast, which I am lol! Swatch in store before it's too late, u may be missing out :cool:

I didn't get any of them. I'm all "highlightered" out, lol! The last one I got was the Manizer Sisters Palette when theBalm had their sale because I've wanted them for months. BUT, you had me look at and get Starlight (which I LOVE!) and you and I like the same highlighter intensity so you have me looking for this now. Get outta here!!:p

BrittLuvsMakeup

Have any of you ladies purchased the Dior Glowing Gardens Illuminators?

I miss having a Ricky's accessible to me.

I recalling seeing you say that you previously lived in South Florida so I decided to check and there are 2 or 3 locations on Lincoln Rd.! I'll have to check them out one day! I didn't think they'd have any locations here as I assumed all of their stores were in New York so this is a pleasant surprise!

Oh you in here just enabling aren't you?? :stickpoke::D

Sure am, lol!

I haven't grabbed it yet but I think I may get it when it lands in Sephora (or Ulta but I'm not sure) since I heard that Anastasia Beverly Hills is expanding the line of products they sell there. Also, they are releasing another Glow Kit named Sun Dipped!

montREALady

I didn't get any of them. I'm all "highlightered" out, lol! The last one I got was the Manizer Sisters Palette when theBalm had their sale because I've wanted them for months. BUT, you had me look at and get Starlight (which I LOVE!) and you and I like the same highlighter intensity so you have me looking for this now. Get outta here!!:p

Just found this (since I wasn't paying attention when these launched around the holidays)
View attachment 51786
(credit to the above)
Yeah I like Gleam more only because I have enough gold highlighters.

Have any of you ladies purchased the Dior Glowing Gardens Illuminators?

I recalling seeing you say that you previously lived in South Florida so I decided to check and there are 2 or 3 locations on Lincoln Rd.! I'll have to check them out one day! I didn't think they'd have any locations here as I assumed all of their stores were in New York so this is a pleasant surprise!

Sure am, lol!

I haven't grabbed it yet but I think I may get it when it lands in Sephora (or Ulta but I'm not sure) since I heard that Anastasia Beverly Hills is expanding the line of products they sell there. Also, they are releasing another Glow Kit named Sun Dipped!
Sun dipped sounds nice. But maybe a lot of bronzey colors, which I don't need. Can't wait to see it though.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Sun dipped sounds nice. But maybe a lot of bronzey colors, which I don't need. Can't wait to see it though.

I agree with you! Sun Dipped sounds nice and I'm looking forward to seeing it, however, I'm already picturing more gold and bronze shades which I too, already have enough of. I just bought a gold highlighter that I probably didn't need (but don't regret getting) a couple of days ago, lol.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Yes! I may have backed them up and I only do that with very special highlighters (Laura Mercier Rose Rendezvous, Estee Lauder Modern Mercury). Did you get them?

Yes, I bought both. I'm thinking of backing up Glowing Pink since it appears to be the more unique shade between the two. I haven't swatched either of them as I'm thinking about just debuting them one day on my face, lol. Have you worn it yet?

Shars

Yes, I bought both. I'm thinking of backing up Glowing Pink since it appears to be the more unique shade between the two. I haven't swatched either of them as I'm thinking about just debuting them one day on my face, lol. Have you worn it yet?

I bought both as well but I don't have them as yet (boo!).

pinkcrush

Yea we do have similar highlighter tastes lol, and with that being said, u will absolutely love it! I found the shades very unique and that's tough for me honestly since discovering this thread lol!

Latest posts