MAC Oh Darling and Shaft of Gold
MAC-various powders that can be highlighters
ColourPop Releve
Becca Champagne Pop
Becca Pearl Poured
Becca Blushed Copper
Pat McGrath Skin Fetish-Nude and Gold
Various palettes/duos with highlighters

On my wish list? At least one of the new UD ones, LM, Hourglass, Jeffree Star--especially the funky colored ones.

Hi, my name is Allie, and I have a highlighter addiction.

(I thought I had already subbed, but it never pops up)

boschicka

I was looking in my makeup drawer and I have more highlighters than blush...and my blush collection is nothing to sneeze at. I don't even wear highlighter every day! :shakehead: I'm like a kid, easily amused by shiny things lol.

Ha! You are in good company here!

boschicka

Tom Ford Moodlight
Chanel Camelia de Plumes
Dior Glowing Gardens-Nude and Pink
Burberry Summer Runway White (2016)
Charlotte Tilbury Norman Parkinson Dreamy Glow
MAC Oh Darling and Shaft of Gold
MAC-various powders that can be highlighters
ColourPop Releve
Becca Champagne Pop
Becca Pearl Poured
Becca Blushed Copper
Pat McGrath Skin Fetish-Nude and Gold
Various palettes/duos with highlighters

On my wish list? At least one of the new UD ones, LM, Hourglass, Jeffree Star--especially the funky colored ones.

Hi, my name is Allie, and I have a highlighter addiction.

(I thought I had already subbed, but it never pops up)

Hi, Allie! Now that you're here, your collection will get even bigger....uh, more awesome! :devil:

Pinklaine

My Highlighter collection:

Physicians Formula Vegas Strip Shimmer Strips
Laura Geller Baked Highlighter French Vanilla
Colourpop Monster, Hippo, Smokin N Whistles, Lunch Money, Stole the Show, Dream Catcher, Road Trip, Fanny Pack
LORAC Starlight and Moonlight
Urban Decay Sin and Aura
MAC Sunshine Pearl and Otherearthly
Hourglass Incandescent (palette), Brilliant and Iridescent Strobe Light
NARS Albatross
Benefit High Beam and Watts Up
BECCA Moon Stone (Liquid), Jaclyn Hill palette
Dior Glowing Pink
Burberry Optic White
Bobbi Brown Lilac Pink and Pink Shimmer Brick, Pink Glow
Chanel Perles et Fantaisies

Please convince me that I don't need the Pat McGrath's nude set. It looks pretty similar to Colourpop's Monster?

pinkcrush

So I don't think I like my current highlighters. I'm looking one that adds a glow and not a sheen or shine. I get oily, so extra sheen looks like my face is oily. Any suggestions?
MAC Taupe Shape makes a nice subdued highlight on tan/brown skin... It parts a subtle cool glow that u may appreciate. I got mine at a CCO. U may also benefit from using Black Radiance blush in Gingersnap, it will do the same but it is warmer. Hope this helps!

Prettypackages

thanks! I'll look into it.
MAC Taupe Shape makes a nice subdued highlight on tan/brown skin... It parts a subtle cool glow that u may appreciate. I got mine at a CCO. U may also benefit from using Black Radiance blush in Gingersnap, it will do the same but it is warmer. Hope this helps!

leonah

dang I'm starting to get cravings for new highlighters... swatched the gleam kit in store and it was absolutely gorgeous but I wish they were separate so I could put them in my organizer. other suggestions for new amazing highlighters?

pinkcrush

THanks! When I googled to look at swatches I remembered that it was LE.
Yes it is but I've seen it hanging around at the CCO near me for awhile so maybe u will find it as well... It's really subtle on brown skin which I know ur looking for. Have u tried Trace Gold??? It's really soft and pretty too :)

pinkcrush

dang I'm starting to get cravings for new highlighters... swatched the gleam kit in store and it was absolutely gorgeous but I wish they were separate so I could put them in my organizer. other suggestions for new amazing highlighters?
Gleam is a beautiful pallete that will go nice with ur summery peaches, corals and pinks on the lips :)

Latest posts