(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

pinkcrush

Just a heads up ladies! The 3 Urban Decay highlighters recently released r giving life!!! There is a white gold one, which reminds me of Opal but a tad brighter, a peach with pink shift and a cool pink one which I picked up named Aura. Let me know if anyone would like a swatch of Aura :)

Monsy

I tried them the other day and they are just average. Sin is pretty but a bit dryish... nothing spectacular about the IMO

BrittLuvsMakeup

Here a pics of the exterior and interior packaging of the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Sundipped Glow Kit. The official in store release date is June 16th but some people have reportedly found the kit available for purchase already at Macy's (like @blankasalazarxo who provided the pics below) and Ulta. Although I resisted purchasing the other two Glow Kits for a long time, I caved and bought both and don't regret it so I'll have to have this kit too, lol. I'm actually more excited about this kit than I was the other ones. Are any of you ladies getting it?

13183303_1137590189626856_1733976091_n.jpg

13256559_229240520788283_2064052660_n.jpg

GreenEyedAllie

Here a pics of the exterior and interior packaging of the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Sundipped Glow Kit. The official in store release date is June 16th but some people have reportedly found the kit available for purchase already at Macy's (like @blankasalazarxo who provided the pics below) and Ulta. Although I resisted purchasing the other two Glow Kits for a long time, I caved and bought both and don't regret it so I'll have to have this kit too, lol. I'm actually more excited about this kit than I was the other ones. Are any of you ladies getting it?

13183303_1137590189626856_1733976091_n.jpg

13256559_229240520788283_2064052660_n.jpg

Oh gosh, from the pan I love the look of Tourmaline even though it would probably be too dark for me.

Prettypackages

I might get it. I returned the regular glow kit b/c the two colors at the bottom were too similar to other stuff I had. I only like the bronze color in that one. This one looks different. Is it super glittery though?

Allie, I wonder what Tourmaline would look like sheered out on you?

GreenEyedAllie

I might get it. I returned the regular glow kit b/c the two colors at the bottom were too similar to other stuff I had. I only like the bronze color in that one. This one looks different. Is it super glittery though?

Allie, I wonder what Tourmaline would look like sheered out on you?

LALALALALALA I'm NOT listening!!!!! :rofl:

(Knowing my luck and given my impending low-to-no buy, probably fantastic, hahah. What glow kit did you have?)

BrittLuvsMakeup

Here are swatches from the Sundipped Glow Kit from the same source of the first two photos I posted:

13183491_672639582876471_107142507_n.jpg

I love the swatches! I might have some potential dupes for these shades but I still want it. It's not like having dupes stopped me before, lol. I'll probably wait and get it when I can get a discount on it though when Ulta has their 20% off for Platinum members.

Was anyone able to get the new Becca x Jaclyn Hill collab? I'm dying to see more swatches of Persecco Pop.

Unfortunately, I was unable to get the face palette during the pre-release but Shars posted a link of Danielle's swatches of the whole Champagne Collection in the Sephora thread. Here's the link: http://www.thestyleandbeautydoctor.com/2016/05/overview-becca-x-jaclyn-hill-champagne-collection/

Last edited:

Jayjayy

I am so unmoved by this Becca collab. I regret buying that ashy old Champagne Pop in the first place and every beauty blogger gets massive Becca PR packages now, so I'm skeptical. Illamasqua has new Beyond Powders that look gorgeous.
image.jpg

Last edited:

boschicka

I love the swatches! I might have some potential dupes for these shades but I still want it. It's not like having dupes stopped me before, lol. I'll probably wait and get it when I can get a discount on it though when Ulta has their 20% off for Platinum members.

HAAAA! This will be all of our epitaphs.

laurennnxox

My light sucks now, so I'll do it tomorrow. Any comparison shades you want if I have them??

No comparisons come to mind, just curious to see your swatches! Most of the ones I've seen are on tanned YTer skin or on snapchat lol. We're a lot closer in skin tone! And yay thanks! I look forward to them. :)

montREALady

Was anyone able to get the new Becca x Jaclyn Hill collab? I'm dying to see more swatches of Persecco Pop.

I didn't bother since I don't really care for CPop and didn't want a palette with it in it. I also wanted to see more swatches on WOC and of course the day after the pre-release I saw a good one on IG. So I have until the official release to decide if I want it. Though Jeffree is launching his highlighters the day before so we'll see. Lol.

Latest posts