(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif
Saw that and had no idea where to go from there! Nicely done.
Thank you for responding to my gibberish. I have edited my post. I see Starlight and So Hollywood are quite popular. I was just wondering how original they were and did they live up to the hype.
Quote: Originally Posted by PrettyGirlDoc

Lol
th_roll1.gif
Ladies this was so fun to watch
lmao.gif

Medgal07

Given the enormity of my highlighter stash, I still had the audacity to pick up NARS Vengeful duo------so I'm weak when it comes to highlighters
shrugs.gif
but I promise you---it's good!

The gold highlighter is deeper and darker in color then it appears here---it's a really gorgeous gold and the pairing is delicious!!!!

laurennnxox

Also loving vengeful
I was staring at this so hard in the store today.
girlhaha.gif
I didn't swatch it, because I knew that if I did... it would come home with me and I already had $120-ish of products in my hand walking to checkout. This swatch pic is not helping!!

jenise

I was staring at this so hard in the store today. :haha:  I didn't swatch it, because I knew that if I did... it would come home with me and I already had $120-ish of products in my hand walking to checkout. This swatch pic is not helping!! 
You need!!

pinkcrush

[COLOR=0000FF] They always look so good on you.  My dilemma is that I have so many I struggle with which one to reach for and sometimes they all start to look alike to me.:sigh: [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Highlighter overload????[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR]:haha:  
I completely understand girl! I try not to buy dupes of anything which is why I returned Oh Darling. I have several dupes so it wasn't a must have... Starlight isn't like anything that I own so I went for it... My faves lately r CP, Opal, Topaz, Starlight, Hollywood Blvd and SOG. I also like to mix to get a different look... Blushed Copper looks stunning with a golden highlight blended in and Film Noir as a contour. Try mixing it up mama

Medgal07

I was staring at this so hard in the store today.
girlhaha.gif
I didn't swatch it, because I knew that if I did... it would come home with me and I already had $120-ish of products in my hand walking to checkout. This swatch pic is not helping!!
You need to fix that Lauren!!!
poke.gif
It's pretty fabulous!!!

montREALady

You need to fix that Lauren!!!
poke.gif
It's pretty fabulous!!!
Uggh why did I see this? Totally missed it and I would have been fine!! I'm already contemplating getting Fervor or Frenzy! I wonder how the dark color compares to Clinique Cola Pop? And I don't need another gold... I need to swatch it in store... @Medgal07 it works for you, the blush?

Medgal07

Uggh why did I see this? Totally missed it and I would have been fine!! I'm already contemplating getting Fervor or Frenzy! I wonder how the dark color compares to Clinique Cola Pop? And I don't need another gold... I need to swatch it in store... @Medgal07 it works for you, the blush?
Yes------- It's gorgeous and hella pigmented. A little goes a long way. I have Cola and I'll swatch them together for you tomorrow. Cola appears darker and the formula is creamIer and smoother.

pinkcrush

[COLOR=0000FF]Given the enormity of my highlighter stash, I still had the audacity to pick up NARS Vengeful duo------so I'm weak when it comes to highlighters:shrugs: but I promise you---it's good![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]The gold highlighter is deeper and darker in color then it appears here---it's a really gorgeous gold and the pairing is delicious!!!![/COLOR]
Thanx for the swatches Meddy! I'm curious how does the blush wear??? It seems a tad patchy

Medgal07

Thanx for the swatches Meddy! I'm curious how does the blush wear??? It seems a tad patchy
It was a rushed finger swatch and not done with a brush which makes a world of difference. If you look at Jenise's swatch it's totally smooth, which is how it wears.

montREALady

Yes------- It's gorgeous and hella pigmented. A little goes a long way. I have Cola and I'll swatch them together for you tomorrow. Cola appears darker and the formula is creamIer and smoother.
Thanks!! I wonder how it compares to MAC A Little Lusty... @jenise do you have that? I know you don't mess with MAC Meddy...

Latest posts