(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

montREALady

Sooo beautiful Meddy!!
love.gif
Isn't it crazy?!

starletta8

After T posted about the poorly-named Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Highlighter a few days ago, I pulled mine out of the drawer and I've been wearing it nonstop.

Medgal07

After T posted about the poorly-named Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Highlighter a few days ago, I pulled mine out of the drawer and I've been wearing it nonstop.
I love it----just got it during the rouge sale. I'm wearing it in the pic w/NARS Vengeful.

Medgal07

You're correct Maggie i did miss that question---checking now----These are quick finger swatches. The Tom Ford Softcore blush is deeper in color & smoother in texture than the NARS Vengeful blush.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Planet Beauty (an authorized retailer of Artist Couture as advertised on the Artist Couture website) currently has a 20% off coupon code that can be used on the Diamond Glow Powders as well as anything else on the website. The coupon code is RM20 and can be used multiple times. So far, I've used it to purchase all of the Diamond Glow Powders that are in stock with the exception of Gold Digger (which I'll probably purchase with the code before the month is over), Mermaid Fantasy and Supernova (which I bought on Artist Couture's website with their free shipping code). Double Take and Lickable are unfortunately both out of stock on Artist Couture's website and Planet Beauty so I'll get those when they come back in stock. Also, they are releasing a set of 3 highlighter/blush hybrids on Black Friday:

12224179_708627082571812_1044374962_n.jpg

MissElle12

Planet Beauty (an authorized retailer of Artist Couture as advertised on the Artist Couture website) currently has a 20% off coupon code that can be used on the Diamond Glow Powders as well as anything else on the website. The coupon code is RM20 and can be used multiple times. So far, I've used it to purchase all of the Diamond Glow Powders that are in stock with the exception of Gold Digger (which I'll probably purchase with the code before the month is over), Mermaid Fantasy and Supernova (which I bought on Artist Couture's website with their free shipping code). Double Take and Lickable are unfortunately both out of stock on Artist Couture's website and Planet Beauty so I'll get those when they come back in stock. Also, they are releasing a set of 3 highlighter/blush hybrids on Black Friday:

12224179_708627082571812_1044374962_n.jpg

I just got his lumiere box of 4 travel size highlight powders for $40...i really wanted to get the cabaret box too to get a complete set of 8 but i can only afford one box right now lol. Still lemming the 5 powder set he had at IMATS smh

BrittLuvsMakeup

I just got his lumiere box of 4 travel size highlight powders for $40...i really wanted to get the cabaret box too to get a complete set of 8 but i can only afford one box right now lol. Still lemming the 5 powder set he had at IMATS smh

I ordered the Cabaret Box as I don't have 3 of the 4 colors in the set (I have the full size version of Sugar Daddy so I'll end up with two of this shade). I have not worn 3 of the shades in the the Lumiere Box yet (Conceited, Yasss!, and Illuminati) but I did wear Mermaid Fantasy yesterday and it is absolutely gorgeous! You are going to love it! It blends out beautifully and is very soft and finely milled. The color is so unique and worked well on my skintone as well. I personally believe that every shade of the Diamond Glow Powders are universal as stated on the website so they will all look nice on any skintone. In addition to the Cabaret Box, I also ordered the X-Rated highlighter/blush which can be seen on the cheeks model here, according to Artist Couture's instagram:

12276763_1575185629370700_1085705154_n.jpg

And I know how you feel about missing out on one of his previous sets. I heard they released an 8 powder set with a fan brush a year of two ago I believe. I would have loved to have that!

Ohhh! Those look nice!

I love the shades!

They do look great! Here are two of the shades on the models:

12301362_867927476653798_1515122993_n.jpg

The model on left is wearing Boudoir and as stated above, the model on the right is wearing X-Rated. I purchased X-Rated so I'll let you all know how I like it when I get it. Here are arm swatches of each highlighter/blush shade:

Boudoir:
image_de9f7622-1eb9-4501-862c-53f5d21aeb55_large.jpeg

Fetish:
bc9288aefffa5d49349df36cd4bacc02_large.jpeg

X-Rated:
933d6d69cc801c2d63ccb3e3dfc3433b_large.jpeg

Medgal07

I ordered the Cabaret Box as I don't have 3 of the 4 colors in the set (I have the full size version of Sugar Daddy so I'll end up with two of this shade). I have not worn 3 of the shades in the the Lumiere Box yet (Conceited, Yasss!, and Illuminati) but I did wear Mermaid Fantasy yesterday and it is absolutely gorgeous! You are going to love it! It blends out beautifully and is very soft and finely milled. The color is so unique and worked well on my skintone as well. I personally believe that every shade of the Diamond Glow Powders are universal as stated on the website so they will all look nice on any skintone. In addition to the Cabaret Box, I also ordered the X-Rated highlighter/blush which can be seen on the cheeks model here, according to Artist Couture's instagram:

12276763_1575185629370700_1085705154_n.jpg

And I know how you feel about missing out on one of his previous sets. I heard they released an 8 powder set with a fan brush a year of two ago I believe. I would have loved to have that!

They do look great! Here are two of the shades on the models:

12301362_867927476653798_1515122993_n.jpg

The model on left is wearing Boudoir and as stated above, the model on the right is wearing X-Rated. I purchased X-Rated so I'll let you all know how I like it when I get it. Here are arm swatches of each highlighter/blush shade:

Boudoir:
image_de9f7622-1eb9-4501-862c-53f5d21aeb55_large.jpeg

Fetish:
bc9288aefffa5d49349df36cd4bacc02_large.jpeg

X-Rated:
933d6d69cc801c2d63ccb3e3dfc3433b_large.jpeg
​Gorgeous swatches!!!!! Thanks for taking the time. I can't stop looking at Fetish----it's stunning!!!

Latest posts