(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

montREALady

ABH Starlight!!!
4ab3eaae_image.jpeg
Slamming!! I love Starlight.
Hope u grabbed it!!! Looks gorgeous
I want to wait for when it releases on its own next year since I have the other two colors.

Vandekamp

Yup! Really? Maybe it's an old school Montreal word then.
Thank you sweets.
heart.gif

BTW- I got Monte Carlo, Transylvania and Copenhagen. Not impressed at all. NYX does not make quality liquid matte lipsticks, IMO. Monte Carlo is ok. The others are just *meh*

TwiggyPop

I was staring at this so hard in the store today. :haha:  I didn't swatch it, because I knew that if I did... it would come home with me and I already had $120-ish of products in my hand walking to checkout. This swatch pic is not helping!! 
I know!! I ended up going for Craving, but after seeing these swatches I'm thinking I might have to pick up Vengeful now too.
I completely understand girl! I try not to buy dupes of anything which is why I returned Oh Darling. I have several dupes so it wasn't a must have... Starlight isn't like anything that I own so I went for it... My faves lately r CP, Opal, Topaz, Starlight, Hollywood Blvd and SOG. I also like to mix to get a different look... Blushed Copper looks stunning with a golden highlight blended in and Film Noir as a contour. Try mixing it up mama
Ooh! BC with a gold highlight sounds nice! I have Starlight, but I'm going to swatch it next to the highlight for Craving and see if they're similar.

Medgal07

Thanks!! I wonder how it compares to MAC A Little Lusty... @jenise do you have that? I know you don't mess with MAC Meddy...
wtff.gif
I don't have MAC, A Little Lusty, but I do have 91 other MAC blushes. I have some amazing MAC products but I've come to appreciate other brands as well, and I
haven't added to my MAC collection in quite some time.

pinkcrush

Thank you sweets.:heart:   BTW- I got Monte Carlo, Transylvania and Copenhagen. Not impressed at all. NYX does not make quality liquid matte lipsticks, IMO. Monte Carlo is ok. The others are just *meh*
They r not full on pigmented mattes they r "soft" (slightly sheer) which is a nice change from time to time IMO...

montREALady

For you Monte----you have a great eye!!!!!
Oh good! Thanks! I was just in Sephora and swatched Vengeful and told myself I don't need it. I actually don't! You think I would have swatched it against Cola Pop since I was there, lol. I am thinking about Pink Glow still though, uggggh.

montREALady

wtff.gif
I don't have MAC, A Little Lusty, but I do have 91 other MAC blushes. I have some amazing MAC products but I've come to appreciate other brands as well, and I
haven't added to my MAC collection in quite some time.
91?! Whaaaat?? Oh yeah, I totally get what you mean, I took a 10 yr MAC break and discovered other brands. It was easy to get caught up because they were the first aside from Fashion Fair to cater to our skin tone at the time. I only go to them now primarily for limited stuff.

Shars

I have Starlight, but I'm going to swatch it next to the highlight for Craving and see if they're similar.
OH Yes! I've worn BC as a blush with Champagne Pop as a highlighter and it is stunning. I've been really into layer highlighters as well!

Medgal07

91?! Whaaaat?? Oh yeah, I totally get what you mean, I took a 10 yr MAC break and discovered other brands. It was easy to get caught up because they were the first aside from Fashion Fair to cater to our skin tone at the time. I only go to them now primarily for limited stuff.
There are a few MAC basics that I love but exploring other brands has been both fun and rewarding----you can dupe a color but for me it's all about the quality of
the product and how it performs for me.

Latest posts