(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

DILLIGAF

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFE_NZcy7V7/?taken-by=toofaced

he also said in a post I think (don't remember exactly) that it would come earliest for the holiday collections

edit: here it is! https://www.instagram.com/p/BHcla9EBLCW/?taken-by=jerrodblandino

Well this is good to know. I still think I'm going to skip the Sweet Peach highlighter palette though. If the name is anything I'm guessing it may have at least one peachy highlighter. It would have to be rather unique for me to introduce it to my collection at this point.

fur4elise

dior_glowinggardnesnude007.jpg
Dior Glowing Gardens Glowing Nude
Diorskin_Nude_Air_Luminizer.jpg
Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer

I posted for comparison. Top image is from Temptalia and second image is cropped out from the PP link. ;)

Although it is very pretty, I am not feeling the need to get the new Dior nude one...I play with my Glowing Nude only here & there...like it is a secret little treasure. Plus, I still want to try out the ABH Sun Dipped...I think/know I will reach for it more...as opposed to hoard it away...LOL

boschicka

I posted for comparison. Top image is from Temptalia and second image is cropped out from the PP link. ;)

Although it is very pretty, I am not feeling the need to get the new Dior nude one...I play with my Glowing Nude only here & there...like it is a secret little treasure. Plus, I still want to try out the ABH Sun Dipped...I think/know I will reach for it more...as opposed to hoard it away...LOL

In certain light, they are very similar, but in other lighting, the new one has a more golden shift and the glowing nude has a darker, more peach shift. BUT, does the average person need both? No. Did I need both? Yes!

Jayjayy

Yes, different.

Thank!!
View attachment 55635
View attachment 55636

G

Just what I was looking for, thank you!!

In certain light, they are very similar, but in other lighting, the new one has a more golden shift and the glowing nude has a darker, more peach shift. BUT, does the average person need both? No. Did I need both? Yes!

You are speaking my language ;D

boschicka

I just realized I received 4 highlighters in the mail today, so I've come to confess my sins. The Burberry Runway palette, MAC's It's a Strike Trophy powder, and 2 from the Star Trek collection. In other news, I can now be seen from space! Maybe I shouldn't wear them all at once?

Shars

I just realized I received 4 highlighters in the mail today, so I've come to confess my sins. The Burberry Runway palette, MAC's It's a Strike Trophy powder, and 2 from the Star Trek collection. In other news, I can now be seen from space! Maybe I shouldn't wear them all at once?

Daughter... your sins have been washed clean... go forth and shine! :icon_cheers:

Prettypackages

Daughter... your sins have been washed clean... go forth and shine! :icon_cheers:

HAHAHAHAH Love it!!!

Bos, tell me how you like the trophy powder?

fur4elise

O1Eva1o.gif Bwaaahahahahaha!

:hide: I shouldn't laugh! Between my Becca palette and the ABH Sun Dipped (loving both by the way!) I is shining all over the place...and with one Star Trek on its way and eagerly awaiting the Taraji x MAC release:18:...this trend will continue long past summer!:scram:

NaomiH

I've come to join in on the highlight addiction. Over the last month or so, I've gotten the moon child, sundipped and sweets glow kits, all three powders from Star Trek, and champagne pop finally. I plan to get the MSF from Taraji and want the that glow and gleam kits as well. Hi, my name is Naomi and I am a highlighter addict.

boschicka

I've come to join in on the highlight addiction. Over the last month or so, I've gotten the moon child, sundipped and sweets glow kits, all three powders from Star Trek, and champagne pop finally. I plan to get the MSF from Taraji and want the that glow and gleam kits as well. Hi, my name is Naomi and I am a highlighter addict.

Everyone should post photos of their highlighter collections!!!

Latest posts