(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

GreenEyedAllie

Sorry, I don't know if they're limited edition. 25% off is a sweet discount for sure.

I picked up two colors of the Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Powder. I have candlelight and have been wanting starlight, but when I went to grab that one, I saw there's a new THIRD color in sunlight. So now I'll have all three!

I adore you, bos! You're the only one that can make my recent spending frenzy look totally reasonable...well, maybe elegant, too! :rofl:

Vineetha

:angel: I just do what I can to help others feel better about themselves! :bs::hehe:
You sure do :date:A new KA highlight you say :xmas::call:I have been on KA kick lately ;) Their new blushes are amazing esp Helena. Its my current fav blush and i make sure to profess my love every chance i get :rofl:

boschicka

You sure do :date:A new KA highlight you say :xmas::call:I have been on KA kick lately ;) Their new blushes are amazing esp Helena. Its my current fav blush and i make sure to profess my love every chance i get :rofl:

I just got Helena this month, but haven't tried it yet. Tomorrow it is!

BrittLuvsMakeup

Here are swatches of the Prosecco Pop and the permanent products in the BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection on darker skin courtesy of @thefancyface on instagram:

From left to right: Prosecco Pop, Champagne Pop (Pressed), Champagne Pop (Poured), Champagne Pop (Liquid)

13248986_503593633167752_1977137037_n.jpg

montREALady

Here are swatches of the Prosecco Pop and the permanent products in the BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection on darker skin courtesy of @thefancyface on instagram:

From left to right: Prosecco Pop, Champagne Pop (Pressed), Champagne Pop (Poured), Champagne Pop (Liquid)

13248986_503593633167752_1977137037_n.jpg
Oh be quiet bad influence!! :mad::p

BrittLuvsMakeup

Artist Couture is releasing a new Diamond Glow Powder. The name hasn't been revealed yet but I'm assuming it will be announced when it is launched on their website on June 2nd. The photo is courtesy of @artistcouture:
13249892_252581388436665_775270002_n.jpg

LOL I've noticed this. I wonder how many people you've influenced. These swatches are so beautiful!

Lol, I've posted pictures in this thread, the BECCA thread, and the Sephora thread. I'd be curious to know how many people caved and bought anything in the collection due to my spamming. These swatches convinced me to buy the products so I figured it would probably convince others as well, lol.

boschicka

I actually skipped the Becca palette. I was fully prepared to buy it today, and then I realized I don't actually like the blush colors and I have champagne pop, so what am I doing with my life?!? I even have a Sephora gift card! I also have a Nordies gift card that I didn't immediately spend. I must not be feeling well. :p

GreenEyedAllie

I actually skipped the Becca palette. I was fully prepared to buy it today, and then I realized I don't actually like the blush colors and I have champagne pop, so what am I doing with my life?!? I even have a Sephora gift card! I also have a Nordies gift card that I didn't immediately spend. I must not be feeling well. :p

:eek: You must be super sick! Quick! To the ER! :rofl:

montREALady

Artist Couture is releasing a new Diamond Glow Powder. The name hasn't been revealed yet but I'm assuming it will be announced when it is launched on their website on June 2nd. The photo is courtesy of @artistcouture:
13249892_252581388436665_775270002_n.jpg

Lol, I've posted pictures in this thread, the BECCA thread, and the Sephora thread. I'd be curious to know how many people caved and bought anything in the collection due to my spamming. These swatches convinced me to buy the products so I figured it would probably convince others as well, lol.

Total opposite here, had zero intentions of getting it and Britt puts up gorg swatches on a WOC and I'm suddenly buying it!! Despite not caring for CP! I figure returning if I don't like it is better than buyer's remorse and never knowing.

laurennnxox

Snooping around on Nordies and saw 3 new highlighters from Bobbi Brown on pre-order. Hmm!

I'm drawn to two of the shades, but wish there was more information about them online. No shade description on the site.

Shars

Snooping around on Nordies and saw 3 new highlighters from Bobbi Brown on pre-order. Hmm!

I'm drawn to two of the shades, but wish there was more information about them online. No shade description on the site.

*runs to peek*

I like the look of the pics of Sunset Glow and Afternoon Glow but Lord KNOWS I need no more highlighters!

Latest posts