MAC X Julia Petit Collection (March 18-19, 2015)

KGeezy

Months later and I'm kicking myself for not getting a Linda bu. I wear it almost everyday and I refuse to pay eBay prices for another one

montREALady

Months later and I'm kicking myself for not getting a Linda bu. I wear it almost everyday and I refuse to pay eBay prices for another one
It's in this Look in a Box at Nordstrom:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/mac-look-in-a-box-sophisticate-face-kit-113-value/4081744?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=0
M·A·C Look in a Box Sophisticate Face kit is filled with a wave of pearlized copper-nude hues that feature everything you need for the perfect look. It comes with its own face chart to guide you through your look for effortless application.
Kit includes:
- Powder Blush in Cream Soda (light neutral coral) (0.14 oz.)
- Powder Blush in Linda (peachy tan shimmer) (0.14 oz.)
- Eyeshadow in Hey (nude shimmer) (0.01 oz.)
- Eyeshadow in Sun Tweaked (burnt copper) (0.01 oz.)
- Eyeshadow in Wedge (soft muted beige taupe) (0.01 oz.)
- Eyeshadow in With Flair (0.01 oz.)
- Eyeshadow in limited-edition Beautifully Charred (deep brown with pearl) (0.01 oz.)
- Eyeshadow in Dance in the Dark (deep blackened plum) (0.01 oz.)
- Lipstick in limited-edition Love Happens (warm light nude) (0.02 oz.)
- Lipstick Pan in True Red (vivid bright coral red) (0.02 oz.)
- 213 Fluff Brush/316 Lip Brush

Howards End

Got Moving Sand palette finally and OMG gorgeous. Noite swatched extremely poorly on the back of my hand. But on the eye (I tried it with a 242 and also an ELF defining brush) it's amazing

GreenEyedAllie

Late to the game, but I've decided I absolutely NEED Boca. I can't figure out how to make a wishlist. Anyone have an extra bu they'd be willing to part with or know where I can find out how to post a wishlist?

GreenEyedAllie

Try the clearance bin.
Yeah, no one seems to have any available on clearance bin, and I can't figure out how to post a wish list in clearance bin. I've also been to the 'how to use clearance bin' sections and can't find that information either. Thank you for the help, though!

Vandekamp

Yeah, no one seems to have any available on clearance bin, and I can't figure out how to post a wish list in clearance bin. I've also been to the 'how to use clearance bin' sections and can't find that information either. Thank you for the help, though!
It's fairly simple. Go to the clearance bin and then Want Ads/Wishlist. Next, click on start a new thread at the top left hand corner.

bluelitzer

Check out Faux...
Faux was my very first MAC product and it made me fall in love with MAC. But compared to Boca it has a greyish cast, whereas Boca is straight up soft nude pink. Also have Brave and that one is beigey brown pink. They all look different on me (NC 30-35). :( Luckily I snagged one backup so hopefully MAC comes up with something that will blow me away more by the time this baby runs out. <3 :)

iqaganda

I love Boca! My friend told me to line it up with Soar and it would be a perfect combo.. I haven't got my Soar Lip Liner yet but I'm excited to try it once it arrives! :D

Latest posts