ColourPop

PinayGator

Has anyone tried their new lippie stix yet?

I have about a dozen or so of their eye shadows and I haven't been disappointed. I'll get some swatches uploaded this week, for five dollars a pop they're definitely worth it.

LavenderPearl

I saw Tarababyz's haul that included them. They look really nice and creamy... Leather is calling to me
clapping.gif
Also love that they have some funky colors. If they make a deep blue, I'm totally in!

Dolly Snow

A buddy of mine loves the Lipstixs and Liners from Colourpop.
She got me into the shadows and I effing love them.

PinayGator

Swatches! So..I thought I only had 12...turns out I have 20? These are all on NC42 skin, swiped twice in doors with no primer. ColourPop recommends that you tap the color onto your eyelid with your fingers, so while they're pretty pigmented in the swatches, they're even more so on your lids. Enjoy!

If anyone wants any particular colors swatched in outdoor lighting, I can definitely do that in the morning too! #enablingpowersactivate

Truth, Smash, Desert, 3, Mooning, Game Face, On the Rocks, Mittens, Cricket, Lovely

Truth, Smash, Desert, 3, Mooning

Game Face, On the Rocks, Mittens, Cricket, Lovely

Fringe, I <3 This, Get Lucky, Meow, Chipper, Ibiza, Lace, Krinkle, Shameless, Bae

Fringe, I <3 This, Get Lucky, Meow, Chipper, Ibiza

Lace, Krinkle, Shameless, Bae

lippieluv2013

I love the eye shadows and cannot wait to place my order for the lippies. All the reviews that I have seen/read have raved about the shadows and the lippies.

Glamstylz

All the reviews that I have seen/read have raved about the shadows and the lippies.
I'm right there with ya girl! I'm building myself a list of items I would like to try as the colors above only confirm the reviews and swatches previously seen.

Dolly Snow

http://instagram.com/p/uL-UhICwZz/ New shades Matte Black pearlized Emerald Pearlized Gunmetal Lipsticks and Pencils

LavenderPearl

These are all so beautiful and inexpensive ;__;
I'm going to be up shit's creek. A while back I used TotalMakeupJunkie101's comprehensive video(s) to make my list of the shadows... it was like $100+ IIRC.
eeksign.gif

thefbomb

Totally debating buying some of the matte/satins, they look pretty good! i wonder how they smell haha

thefbomb

LBB, Flawless, Wet, Bunny, Bichette, Leather, Pitch, Creature. Just the lipsticks. Debating the liners. Probably buy one or two to try them out.
Good picks! Am I the only one who imagines Bunny was named after grav3yard girl on youtube? I was thinking of doing the same. Pick a few and try em out first

Latest posts