ColourPop

dash4

I ordered more highlighters and one bronzer. I really wish I could find more swatches of the bronzers online.. I hate blindly ordering since I am picky with my bronzers.

Anyway - I ordered Paradise Cove.. It looks the least orange. As soon as it comes in - I will post swatches!!

jenise

I ordered more highlighters and one bronzer.  I really wish I could find more swatches of the bronzers online.. I hate blindly ordering since I am picky with my bronzers. Anyway - I ordered Paradise Cove.. It looks the least orange.  As soon as it comes in - I will post swatches!!
34b660a0_image.jpeg
not sure if you've seen this :)

dash4

I made a second order.. I ordered:

• Monster highlighter
  • Hippo highlighter
  • Paradise Cove bronzer
  • Aphrodisiac blush
  • Westie lippie
  • Happy Hour bronzer
  • Poolside bronzer
  • Swift blush
  • Tootsi lip pencil
  • Lumiere lip pencil

DILLIGAF

I wore Monster yesterday as part of a look. Not as a cheek highlighter but as an inner corner one. It was absolutely lovely!

allthingsglam

Icecaramellatte

Just placed an order! Mac was wack this week so I went to Colourpop! Here's my second order ever:

ProductTotal
Mondays in Malibu × 1$30.00 (ex. tax) USD
Flipper × 1$5.00 (ex. tax) USD
Nillionaire × 1$5.00 (ex. tax) USD
Shark Attack × 1$5.00 (ex. tax) USD
Plunge × 1$5.00 (ex. tax) USD
High Tide × 1$5.00 (ex. tax) USD
Coconut × 1$5.00 (ex. tax) USD
Pinch × 1$5.00 (ex. tax) USD
I almost ordered another highlighter but I'm still working on the ones I ordered. I figured I'd give some eyeshadows and a lippie stixx a go. I still want the Kathleen Lights shadows and a blush and a bronzer and a few other shadows but that can wait for another order, right?

Oh and the code worked!

PinayGator

I ended up placing my order (of many this summer, I'm sure) and grabbed Happy Hour and Poolside bronzers, Get Leid and Jelly Fish blushes, Most Necessary highlighter, Topanga and Pinch lippies. I completely forgot to throw Sticky Sweet into this order so it's already sitting in my next cart (because there's no such thing as an empty ColourPop cart for me).

I went to peek at reviews for the new stuff...WHY DO PEOPLE POST REVIEWS WHEN THEY HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE PRODUCT YET?!11

Review: I just ordered this and I'm excited to try it!!

...this is not a review. This is not helpful. Do not pass go and collect $200. Ugh.

Shars

I ended up placing my order (of many this summer, I'm sure) and grabbed Happy Hour and Poolside bronzers, Get Leid and Jelly Fish blushes, Most Necessary highlighter, Topanga and Pinch lippies. I completely forgot to throw Sticky Sweet into this order so it's already sitting in my next cart (because there's no such thing as an empty ColourPop cart for me).

I went to peek at reviews for the new stuff...WHY DO PEOPLE POST REVIEWS WHEN THEY HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE PRODUCT YET?!11

Review: I just ordered this and I'm excited to try it!!

...this is not a review. This is not helpful. Do not pass go and collect $200. Ugh.
THIS so much!! Or when they get it and say, I haven't used or swatched it yet, but I think it's going to be awesome.
blink.gif

Latest posts