ColourPop

5tyles

I definitely want to pick up some of the individual shadows but I'm still trying to decide on the Monday's in Malibu set! For whoever has it do you think it's worth it??

clidre

My list is almost done. My last doubt is about the eyeshadows. I'm not a fan of glitters, I'm definitely not a teenager anymore and glitters tend to emphasize my wrinkles... Despite this, I like very much Girly and Plunge but I don't know if they are too glittery. Is Girly too white for a fair/medium tone with yellow undertone? Is Plunge more glittery than Girly?

montREALady

I did! Earlier today.

I'm kind of mad at myself for not throwing Shark Attack in my cart with my last order. I've seen a few swatches on Instagram and it looks so pretty.
Still "processing". I have zero patience. I better really like this stuff or this will be my last order.

Rebby Writer

If you guys want to see some good swatches of the new shadows, check out temptalia's page here: http://www.temptalia.com/sneak-peek-colourpop-summer-2015-super-shock-shadows-photos-swatches
She also just put up some for the Rumer collection, Bronzers, and Sundays in Silverlake (which I've been debating on)..

I have Mondays in Malibu and I love it! The colors are beautiful. The only downside is there are no matte shades. Even the mattest (is that a word?) one has a little bit of glitter to it.

Rinstar

If you guys want to see some good swatches of the new shadows, check out temptalia's page here: http://www.temptalia.com/sneak-peek-colourpop-summer-2015-super-shock-shadows-photos-swatches She also just put up some for the Rumer collection, Bronzers, and Sundays in Silverlake (which I've been debating on).. I have Mondays in Malibu and I love it! The colors are beautiful. The only downside is there are no matte shades. Even the mattest (is that a word?) one has a little bit of glitter to it.
Her swatches make me want Mondays in Malibu, Sundays in silverlake, Fiesta, and Shark Attack. The lack of matte shades in the Mondays set in no prob, I have a bunch of Colourpop mattes to mix in :) Also, @colourpopcult on Instagram keeps suggesting that there is some surprise release coming possibly this weekend... So if it's good, I'll prob place another order even though I just got one! Still want the Kathleen Lights quad too

Addict4MAC

Mondays in Malibu set

[h=1]Mondays in Malibu Collection swatches top to bottom: Hot Tamale, Mirage, Prickly Pear, Sand Swoon, Snakebite, and Gecko[/h] https://instagram.com/p/2uLyRkkO9u/
Those colors are gorgeous!
eyelove.gif

montREALady

Still "processing". I have zero patience. I better really like this stuff or this will be my last order.
5hrs since my last post, it's finally shipping! But they use USPS so I likely won't see it until after the holiday since they're in CA and I'm in NYC. Wahhhh.

allthingsglam

My order that was supposed to come Saturday Still now here I forgot what I ordered O well I will find out oneday i guess USPS mail sooooooo slow

slowlikehoney

Quote: Free "Birthday Girl" shadow at checkout with any purchase

^^^ I wonder how long that will last. I mean, I just placed an order last week and they're making me want to place another.

hitchcockblonde

^^^ I wonder how long that will last. I mean, I just placed an order last week and they're making me want to place another.
Thanks! I'm totally new to Colourpop and have been filling and emptying my cart for the past two weeks trying to decide what to order first. I saw the birthday eyeshadow on instagram and decided to wait for it to be released so of course I just placed an order. I honestly couldn't decide what to get and the two things I was most interested in were Between the Sheets and Birthday Suit blushes so I just got those.

beauteblogueur

So was the surprise the Birthday Girl eyeshadow, or is something else coming? I want to place an order but if a new collection or new products are about to drop I'll hold off.

crystalzi

Got the Malibu set and the birthday obv. I am trying everything to stop myself from going back and ordering more lol.

Vineetha

So I might have placed an order just for the shadow lol
sneaky.gif
Well I was planning to get Sticky Sweet soon, so this was as good a time as any!!
cheerleader.gif

Latest posts