ColourPop

Ana A

First Colorpop order ever, I had been wanting to try the brand but always put it off. I ordered Flush's and Glo up, I don't follow Karrueche or any of that gossip but God damn she has perfect skin! I think the promo pictures made me do it lol

montREALady

First Colorpop order ever, I had been wanting to try the brand but always put it off. I ordered Flush's and Glo up, I don't follow Karrueche or any of that gossip but God damn she has perfect skin! I think the promo pictures made me do it lol

I don't follow her but hear about her a lot because of Chris Brown...I think the drama made me do it! Hahaha! But I do like what I've seen so far of what I bought from her collection. Why not? The brand is cheap and the quality is good.

GreenEyedAllie

Ladies, while Trust Me is not an earth-shatteringly unique shade, it is a very pretty red. It's very Ruby Woo-like but not exactly.

More importantly, the new matte X formula is awesome! It's like I'm wearing air on my lips. Apparently there will be other shades in this formula soon, so if red isn't your thing (or you have a million already), keep an eye out. Worth. It.

(And note I'm not a lippiestix fan, generally.)

Lipstickwh0re

I have been super leery of CP but ordered Rooch and Kae. Kae seems very earthy and cool. I like her and love her complexion. May order more later. The shadow set looks pretty.

TwiggyPop

I think she's gorgeous! And yes, her skin is perfect, I'm jealous. Haha.
I've been really good with my very low buy since my Rouge madness, but I did go with the musebeauty viseart deal and I think I'm going to get a shadow from the Kathleen lights collection and 3 from the Kaepop collection. Probably the blush too.

montREALady

Got my KaePop order yesterday. Her logo on clear stickers is on top. Everything I got is nice.

20160211_000433_wm.jpg

5c11911d-d49b-4ee4-bf98-40d59108fb83_wm.jpg

AirBrush_20160211120955_wm.jpg
I'm wearing Kae on my lips, Beverly and Sunset Blvd on my lids (with UD Gwen Palette and liners (LSD and waterline in Legend)) and Glo-Up on cheekbones. I'll find a better pic of the highlighter...

Last edited:

MzBrownBeauty

Got my KaePop order yesterday. Her logo on clear stickers is on top. Everything I got is nice.

View attachment 52132

View attachment 52133

View attachment 52135
I'm wearing Kae on my lips, Beverly and Sunset Blvd on my lids (with UD Gwen Palette and liners (LSD and waterline in Legend)) and Glo-Up on cheekbones. I'll find a better pic of the highlighter...

nice! Going to order Kae at the end of the month when the new satin liquid lipsticks come out!

katred

Specktra Bestie
View attachment 52171

Thanks a bunch to *Dolly* for posting this on specktra's Instagram...not sure if this was already posted here.

Curious about these. I'm not a fan of liquid lipsticks, because almost all of them are drying on me, but I'm wondering if these will be better because they're a satin finish. I feel like Prim and Petit Four are calling my name.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Curious about these. I'm not a fan of liquid lipsticks, because almost all of them are drying on me, but I'm wondering if these will be better because they're a satin finish. I feel like Prim and Petit Four are calling my name.

I've never tried any liquid lippies because they're virtually all matte, and there are only a couple of matte lipsticks that I like and find comfortable to wear. But I really like satin-finish lipsticks and have hoped and wondered if someone would make any in a different finish, so I may give this formula a go. My eyes are on Marshmellow (I love greyish purples!) and Dopey.

Latest posts