ColourPop

BrittLuvsMakeup

How long will birthday boy be around? I don't want to order just yet. Thanks.

I checked the website today and unfortunately, they are no longer advertising it so I don't think it's available.

I *think* it's just while supplies last. I don't know if there's a specific date that it goes away.

They never specified a date that it would no longer be available so it was just while supplies lasted as you stated. I believe the last date it was available was yesterday though because it was there when I checked.

montREALady

I just placed another order:

ProductTotal
Amaze × 1$5.00 USD
3 × 1$5.00 USD
Rex × 1$5.00 USD
Cricket × 1$5.00 USD
Bill × 1$5.00 USD
Monster × 1$8.00 USD
Birthday Boy × 1$0.00 USD

This is gonna be my last order with them for awhile as I basically have everything that I want for now. I'll probably just order the next time they have a promotion, which should be awhile, or if they announce a discontinuation of a product.

I checked the website today and unfortunately, they are no longer advertising it so I don't think it's available.

They never specified a date that it would no longer be available so it was just while supplies lasted as you stated. I believe the last date it was available was yesterday though because it was there when I checked.
This weekend was hectic, I was supposed to place another order myself and forgot, but I kind of chucked it low on my list since I already got one BB and it wasn't a huge necessity. I found it lasted long. I placed the order the day it came out all fast and like two days later it was still there I think. :rolleyes:

BrittLuvsMakeup

I'm glad to see that you got your order! I got mine today too! Although I like my whole order, I'm most excited about using Birthday Boy. And the cards that they included with the orders are so cute! I love how they explained that the drawing was of a s'more, lol.

montREALady

I'm glad to see that you got your order! I got mine today too! Although I like my whole order, I'm most excited about using Birthday Boy. And the cards that they included with the orders are so cute! I love how they explained that the drawing was of a s'more, lol.

The cards were super cute! Wearing Birthday Boy and Dohee today!

20160601090859_wm.jpg

20160601091152_wm.jpg

50edab72-9f80-4576-be02-8b8073f20b37_wm.jpg

(video swatch on youtube channel; link in signature)

Mod note: Youtube embed removed.

Oops, had no idea we couldn't embed YT vids since I've been doing it for a while now!

Last edited:

BrittLuvsMakeup

Although I'm not in a rush to get the order I placed on the 29th, I hope that it will ship in less than the maximum amount of business days they said it will take to process. If it doesn't, that's fine because I knew that the possibility was there when I placed the order, but 14 business days still seems like an excessively long time.

The cards were super cute! Wearing Birthday Boy and Dohee today!

View attachment 54511

View attachment 54512

View attachment 54513

(video swatch on youtube channel; link in signature)

Mod note: Youtube embed removed.

Thanks for sharing pics of you wearing Birthday Boy and Dohee! I was a bit intimidated by Dohee when it first popped up on the site but I really like it on you! I love your whole makeup look and that highlighter has you glowing for the gods! Birthday Boy is nice too, it seems like it will be beautiful on top of another eyeshadow as well!

Last edited:

montREALady

Although I'm not in a rush to get the order I placed on the 29th, I hope that it will ship in less than the maximum amount of business days they said it will take to process. If it doesn't, that's fine because I knew that the possibility was there when I placed the order, but 14 business days still seems like an excessively long time.

Thanks for sharing pics of you wearing Birthday Boy and Dohee! I was a bit intimidated by Dohee when it first popped up on the site but I really like it on you! I love your whole makeup look and that highlighter has you glowing for the gods! Birthday Boy is nice too, it seems like it will be beautiful on top of another eyeshadow as well!

What did you order? I placed mine on the first day (was that last Thurs?) and got it on Tuesday. There is no rhyme or reason with their shipping it seems. Yes, BB would look good on top of something else, it's subtle on my skin tone. Still pretty. Dohee is super intimidating in the bottle too, trust me.

BrittLuvsMakeup

The order that I placed on the first day arrived on Tuesday. The order that I placed on Sunday is still processing. I was surprised that the first order shipped and was delivered so quickly so I'm hoping that this second order ships within a decent amount of time as well. It's only been 3 business days so it's still early but I'm just hoping that it won't take closer to 14 days rather than the regular 3 - 5 days of processing. Anyways, I'm glad that Dohee worked out for you, I was too scared to order it, lol. BTW, I saw a few of you ladies talking about the Alchemy eyeshadow. It's back in stock if you're looking to buy it anytime soon.

Last edited:

BrittLuvsMakeup

My Colourpop order from 5/29 shipped! That was faster than I expected. It seems like they're either stepping up on shipping faster or I've just been lucky to have my orders shipped within a reasonable amount of time, lol. I already have a cart full of other products I wanted to get from them but I'm going to hold off for now because I think two orders within about a week is enough for now, lol.

laurennnxox

The sculpting stix are live! I was curious to try them. It seems like a cheap way for me to try out cream contouring. :)

I picked up two shades, plus 1 highlight shade. And a few random things to hit free shipping!
Screen Shot 2016-06-16 at 8.38.02 AM.png

laurennnxox

I thought about it, but then I was meh. I must be sick. I'm most interested in Dove, so please share how you end up liking that one. :)

I was like "Nah" this whole hype/launch/etc. But suddenly I'm like... you know! Eff it! I want to try. ABH's cream contour kit has less than average reviews. I think I might try the MUFE sculpting pro palette too. Well, at least swatch it in store.

I'll definitely report back about the shades I got! :)

GreenEyedAllie

I was like "Nah" this whole hype/launch/etc. But suddenly I'm like... you know! Eff it! I want to try. ABH's cream contour kit has less than average reviews. I think I might try the MUFE sculpting pro palette too. Well, at least swatch it in store.

I'll definitely report back about the shades I got! :)

It might partially be because I got the ones with the Jamie King launch. I actually really liked them even though it sounded like a lot of people didn't. The highlight was super subtle but definitely worked. The contour was way too warm/deep for me, personally, but it makes a good eyeshadow stick. So worst case, maybe you can use them on your eyes?

laurennnxox

I am honestly floored! My order is already scheduled for shipment. I'm assuming the tracking will update in the next day or so!

Shepherdess1

New User
Im waiting for the day they deliver internationally. I'm not going to lie, I'd probably order every single one of their eyeshadows and worry about the consequences later :eek:

laurennnxox

My order is supposed to be delivered today, but my dad is out of town and decided to hold the mail?? He goes "oh crap, I forgot you moved back home and could get the mail for us." LOL, wow thanks.

Anyway, I guess I'll get it Monday when they deliver all the held mail. :(

Either CP really stepped up their game on shipping or I got lucky. I ordered on Thurs and it shipped same day and was to be delivered barely 48 hours after ordering. I hope this good shipping stays!

Jayjayy

Oooo I love metallic liquid lipsticks when done right (ahem Dose of Colors holiday kit). But we all know the website will crash/be unavailable so I'll wait until after a few restocks lol.

Latest posts