ColourPop

Jayjayy

Thank you, love! :D Yeah, it's frustrating to see lip swatches online sometimes. How have you been?? Trying any glosses? I love all things glitter and have my eye on a couple metallics.

I'm doing well! Which may account for my lowered makeup spending lol. How's your summer? I have a ridiculous amount of CP I never wear so the only thing I want are the metallic liquid lips. Its funny how that's trendy again now...I recently visited my family and my aunt was wearing a gold metallic lipstick and no other makeup. And when I was growing up my mom always had on bronzey, bold lipstick. In my family gold, brown, and orange lips are the norm :roflmao:

GreenEyedAllie

I'm doing well! Which may account for my lowered makeup spending lol. How's your summer? I have a ridiculous amount of CP I never wear so the only thing I want are the metallic liquid lips. Its funny how that's trendy again now...I recently visited my family and my aunt was wearing a gold metallic lipstick and no other makeup. And when I was growing up my mom always had on bronzey, bold lipstick. In my family gold, brown, and orange lips are the norm :roflmao:

Great to hear and same Re: large amounts of CP. I personally really like the ultra metallics. I did get one junky wand, though. I'm curious about the metallic glosses.

leonah

oh I want to try kween and/or 3-way next time they restock. I hope they come with more nude/pinky colors too. also interested in their new glosses :)

Haven

I love my CP products. My only minor complaint is that some of the liquid matte lipsticks dry down darker than expected. Not the end of the world- just something I have to work with a bit.

I have been traveling a lot lately, and was in over 115 F heat last week. I know that some people are used to dealing with high heat, but I am not. Anyway my point is that I took some of my CP face products and coupled with EL DW foundation everything held up nicely.

leonah

I love my CP products. My only minor complaint is that some of the liquid matte lipsticks dry down darker than expected. Not the end of the world- just something I have to work with a bit.

I have been traveling a lot lately, and was in over 115 F heat last week. I know that some people are used to dealing with high heat, but I am not. Anyway my point is that I took some of my CP face products and coupled with EL DW foundation everything held up nicely.

that sounds good! do you think the liquid lippies crack and crumble? I've been trying to read some reviews and some say they do this while other have no issue at all and love them. I will soon make my first order so :)

Haven

that sounds good! do you think the liquid lippies crack and crumble? I've been trying to read some reviews and some say they do this while other have no issue at all and love them. I will soon make my first order so :)

I have never had the matte liquid lippies crack or crumble on me. I always moisturize and use a light scrub before applying. I also apply a minimal amount of product or thin layer to get the color that I want.

I suggest that you also look at the satin liquid lips. They are really nice.

Way back when.... For my first venture into CP I ordered one of each type of product (after endlessly looking at online swatches) to see what types of products I liked/disliked. I liked everything. I have made many more orders since then LOL

Last edited:

leonah

I have never had the matte liquid lippies crack or crumble on me. I always moisturize and use a light scrub before applying. I also apply a minimal amount of product or thin layer to get the color that I want.

I suggest that you also look at the satin liquid lips. They are really nice.

Way back when.... For my first venture into CP I ordered one of each type of product (after endlessly looking at online swatches) to see what types of products I liked/disliked. I liked everything. I have made many more orders since then LOL

thank you :) I'm about to try make my first order on sunday but was a bit hesitant on the matte liquid lipsticks but thought I would try a little bit of everything too but prioritize collabs/LE stuff first of all and the liquid mattes aren't LE so they will still be there even if I order it later. will probably pick up the collabs with raye (which is about to be unavailable in august) and kathleenlights stuff, love the look of her quads!

I do love mattes (both liquid and regular lippies) and don't mind it being slightly drying but I can't stand a formula that cracks and crumbles but it might be because people have put on two layers or too thick I guess?

btw on temptalia she lists some of the collabs permanent and some LE while on CP snapchat they say that all collabs are LE so confusing..

Haviggi

thank you :) I'm about to try make my first order on sunday but was a bit hesitant on the matte liquid lipsticks but thought I would try a little bit of everything too but prioritize collabs/LE stuff first of all and the liquid mattes aren't LE so they will still be there even if I order it later. will probably pick up the collabs with raye (which is about to be unavailable in august) and kathleenlights stuff, love the look of her quads!

I do love mattes (both liquid and regular lippies) and don't mind it being slightly drying but I can't stand a formula that cracks and crumbles but it might be because people have put on two layers or too thick I guess?

btw on temptalia she lists some of the collabs permanent and some LE while on CP snapchat they say that all collabs are LE so confusing..
I took the plunge and I ordered my first Colourpop items directly from them! I had already ordered 2 Ultra Satin liquids (Marshmallow and The Rabbit) from Roses beauty store and I was so excited with the formula that I decided to get more from Colourpop ! Ultra Satins is the best formula out there! Long wearing pigmented and so comfortable on ! I ordered Brooklyn and Spritz along with some blushes highlighters and eyeshadows! I'm hesitant for the ultra mattes so I didn't order anything .Now I'm waiting in what condition my order will come so I will have a proper conclusion for the 25$ shipping though I believe that for the amount of products you can get is quite ok actually!

Last edited:

leonah

I took the plunge and I ordered my first Colourpop items directly from them! I had already ordered 2 Ultra Satin liquids (Marshmallow and The Rabbit) from Roses beauty store and I was so excited with the formula that I decided to get more from Colourpop ! Ultra Satins is the best formula out there! Long wearing pigmented and so light on ! I ordered Brooklyn and Spritz along with some blushes highlighters and eyeshadows! Now I'm waiting in what condition my order will come so I will have a proper conclusion for the 25$ shipping !!

yayy! I'm just waiting on my salary because I'm on a shopping ban most of this month so I'm excited to see what all the rave is about :D

Haviggi

yayy! I'm just waiting on my salary because I'm on a shopping ban most of this month so I'm excited to see what all the rave is about :D
Well except from 25$ for shipping costs you have to pay 310SEK for taxes! I just got the avi from postnord so you should better reconsider the whole Thing! Almost 500 SEK for an order of 950 SEK is quite too much !

leonah

Well except from 25$ for shipping costs you have to pay 310SEK for taxes! I just got the avi from postnord so you should better reconsider the whole Thing! Almost 500 SEK for an order of 950 SEK is quite too much !

how much in dollars did you order (without shipping cost)?

leonah

Order subtotal 89$ plus shipping 25$ Total 114$

oh man that's sad :( hate postnord.. anyway once I ordered for like 52$ (two items only from LC) I got hit by a massive, I mean more than 40% of the order amount from postnord's own "taxes and whatever". arghhh.. it's so funny that their own admin cost that they come up with is muuuch more than the actual tax of 25%..
but usually I have better luck ordering under 45-50$ then they let it slip if they have a good day or something.

I will try to order max 50-60$ and see what happens. or else I might try with the shipping forwarding company instead.

Last edited:

Prettypackages

that's good to know. It's hot as heck this weekend. I'm melting.

leonah

which brush do you guys blend the eyeshadows with? I have the three blending brushes from mac, 217, 286, 224 and the ones that comes with UD palettes that are synthetic, would any of them do?

leonah

Mah fingers!:eek:

yes I have got that part but how do you blend it out in the crease? fingers too, like how do you get it nice there? :rolleyes:

btw made my first order yesterday with CP wohu! only lip products but next time probably when stingraye or mile high kit come in stock I will order more shadows :D

Anneri

Could you teach me your ways please? ;) That has been my biggest peeve with the CP e/s - they won't stay on, no matter what I do. What's really strange about is that I've absolutely no problems with either Chanel's IdOs or MAC's Electric Cool e/s. The worst offenders are the glitters - I've sat during a dinner blinking like an owl because I had glitter pieces in my eyes the whole time. Super awkward.

Latest posts