ColourPop

laurennnxox

Screen Shot 2016-01-27 at 9.10.54 AM.png

Just got this email!

I'm hoping it hangs around until Kaepop launches so I can just place 1 order since their shipping stinks.
I'll pick this up, the OG lumiere lippie stix and pencil (never bought it before but seems like a shade i'm into now) and I'll get some of the Kaepop stuff too. Probably the nude ultra matte lip and lip liner, the quad, and mayyyybe a blush. Maybe. I don't reach for them as much.

elegant-one

View attachment 51737

Just got this email!

I'm hoping it hangs around until Kaepop launches so I can just place 1 order since their shipping stinks.
I'll pick this up, the OG lumiere lippie stix and pencil (never bought it before but seems like a shade i'm into now) and I'll get some of the Kaepop stuff too. Probably the nude ultra matte lip and lip liner, the quad, and mayyyybe a blush. Maybe. I don't reach for them as much.

I bought Lumiere lippie stix on my last order. I really love the shade on, but it kind of tastes like plastic cotton candy :rofl::hmm::yumyum::shakehead: If it's really pretty, I would still buy L2

It figures they would list it right after I just placed my order ..ugh

CCKK

HELP..... Eager to try Colourpop lippie stix but want colours that work for me. I have heard such great thangs and I am ready but need advice! I am a HUGE Mac fan and am looking for colors that only Colourpop brings. I have olive toned skin -NC 35 and looking for suggestions on what lippie stixs to buy. Suggestions please , pretty please...

Thank you in advance

montREALady

I want to love the shadows but I feel like half the pigment stays on my fingers rather than transferring to my lid. Anyone got any suggestions?

Late reply, but I actually use the ELF small stippling brush with my highlighters, I find that it is able to pick up the product directly from the pot and distribute it pretty evenly on my face, and I don't end up needing to blend a ton because it tends to pick up just the right amount of product for the desired effect IMO.

For blushes and highlighters I just started using the MAC 130 brush to get the color on my cheeks and then I blend it with a fluffier brush.

Use a denser brush. I don't like using my fingers so I kept playing around with different brushes and the dense ones are awesome.

I just use my fingers for all CP shadows and cheek products because they just pop more that way on me. Then I may blend out with a brush. I have the RT Setting brush and it does work well in picking up product that may otherwise be difficult with another brush. I can't remember if it worked well with CP highlighters for me or not because I'm back to using my fingers, lol. I think it did but it was subtle and I like to shine bright like a diamond. LMAO!

montREALady

If I wanted to finally order a CP lip product, what do you ladies recommend in terms of format? What are youf favs? I'm looking for matte.

shontay07108

I got the new Lumiere liquid lipstick today. I couldn't resist. I'm glad it's not a regular lippie stick b/c I can't stand those things.

elegant-one

I got the new Lumiere liquid lipstick today. I couldn't resist. I'm glad it's not a regular lippie stick b/c I can't stand those things.

Did they taste weird to you....the stix? Ahhh man, I just missed the new one. I can't wait to hear what you think.

I got Scrooge liquid lip & the eyeliner in Brew-haha...amongst several other things...oh & StingRaye liquid lippie this time ;)

GreenEyedAllie

Did they taste weird to you....the stix? Ahhh man, I just missed the new one. I can't wait to hear what you think.

I got Scrooge liquid lip & the eyeliner in Brew-haha...amongst several other things...oh & StingRaye liquid lippie this time ;)

The weird taste and waxiness is part of why I do not love the lippiestix. I buy if an interesting color catches my eye, but I'm happier with higher end lippies, personally.

shontay07108

Yay, StingRaye! I can't remember tasting anything, but I hated the way they felt on my lips. It just felt like grease and it made me nauseous. I couldn't get it off fast enough and that sucks because I had bought like 5 of them.

Oh and LOL @ me b/c I got the Happy Birthday Kathleen Lights email and not reading the name, I was like CP, my b'day was last Wednesday. Get it together. :D

Last edited:

elegant-one

Yay, StingRaye! I can't remember tasting anything, but I hated the way they felt on my lips. It just felt like grease and it made me nauseous. I couldn't get it off fast enough and that sucks because I had bought like 5 of them.

Oh and LOL @ me b/c I got the Happy Birthday Kathleen Lights email and not reading the name, I was like CP, my b'day was last Wednesday. Get it together. :D

:p
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!!!!!:birthday::best_wishes::heart::drinking::kisskiss:

I didn't leave it on long enough to really tell how it felt on ;)

flowerflower

HELP..... Eager to try Colourpop lippie stix but want colours that work for me. I have heard such great thangs and I am ready but need advice! I am a HUGE Mac fan and am looking for colors that only Colourpop brings. I have olive toned skin -NC 35 and looking for suggestions on what lippie stixs to buy. Suggestions please , pretty please...

Thank you in advance
I have warm toned skin and am a NC30. I love dark or vampy colors so I like these lippie stix- Creature, Dahlia, Pitch. For more natural/less dramatic colors that work with my skin the best one for me is the ultramatte in Bumble. It is desribed as a terracotta, but is more orangy on me and it looks good with the yellowish warm skintone i have.

Last edited:

flowerflower

I am having the same problem! My sharpeners are not being able to effectively sharpen the lip liners.

Does anyone has any suggestions on what to use to sharpen these lip liners? I dont want to email and complain to the company about them because I love their products. I was so psyched to find a line of lipsticks that have matching liners readily available, but this sucks :(

elegant-one

Does anyone has any suggestions on what to use to sharpen these lip liners? I dont want to email and complain to the company about them because I love their products. I was so psyched to find a line of lipsticks that have matching liners readily available, but this sucks :(

I haven't had to sharpen mine yet, so I would love to know the answer of this as well.

miraclesystem

I find that whenever I have liners that mush when I try to sharpen them, I just pop them in the freezer for like 10 minutes and then sharpen. I haven't specifically tried it with these liners yet, but I don't see why it wouldn't work! :nixweiss:

Latest posts