ColourPop

Haven

Weenie...so funny!

Well, I loaded up my shopping cart but haven't ordered yet. I love a lot of the shades but I'm so unsure if I will like the product line. So, in full honesty....but I don't want this to sound snooty at all, just being real here...I'm so used to loving high end makeup that the thought of pay paying 5-6 dollars for a product makes me skeptical. I don't want to order a bunch & then hate it. If the colors & quality are good than I'll be happy.

Shontay did share some of her insight with me earlier :kisskiss:
So talk to me people :call::secret::saythat::scared::hmm:

I saw that you got your products and are loving them. Everything that I have tried from this brand is great quality and really nice! I have been obsessed with between the sheets and butterfly beach lately. :cloud9:

elegant-one

I saw that you got your products and are loving them. Everything that I have tried from this brand is great quality and really nice! I have been obsessed with between the sheets and butterfly beach lately. :cloud9:

I am shocked at how much I love them! I won't even buy drugstore makeup :snooty: so when I saw the prices I was convinced I would hate everything I got. SOOO wrong. Thanks to all the lovely ladies here that talked me into it. Well, ok...off to put those 2 in my cart :flowers:

elegant-one

Did you get eyeshadows? I barely wear any other brand's e/s anymore. I wear ColourPop almost every day!

Really!? Wow. I got the Kathleen Lights eyeshadows & I agree, I LOVE LOVE them. Can't believe it lol.

Aww, cute!
My 3 favorite liquid lipstick shades are Solow, Clueless and Creeper. My sister wears Bumble a lot and it looks awesome on her, but I don't think I can pull it off.

The order I was just telling you I was about to check out with has Trap. Lol. I realized I didn't have a nude liquid lipstick so I ordered it along with Lumiere lipstick, So Quiche eyeshadow, Puppy Love, Bill and Girly.
I hate their shipping wait so even though I ordered on the 10th I probably won't get my order until Wednesday. I shouldn't order from them until I have orders coming in from about 3 or 4 different places so I won't feel like it's taking so long. Haha.

I'm so glad you like everything! I'm still kicking myself for not getting into them sooner because they have so many awesome shadows, blushes and highlighters that are dupes for things that I already spent $20+ on.
I still haven't ordered any of their lip pencils or eyeliners yet though. Do you like the lip pencils? What shadow did you get?

The lip pencils are THE BEST! Amazing in texture as they are so soft & creamy to apply but they stay put even through eating. I really love the shades. I will have to check out some of the ones you listed. I'm cramming a cart right now :)

I got the Lumiere lippie,
Lip liners in:
Bound
Brink
Contempo
Grunge
Lumiere
Oh Snap
Rayezor
Tootsi

Ultra Matte lip in Clueless & Trap

There isn't one that I don't love :wow::icon_cheers:

shontay07108

I just got my Colourpop order today & I absolutely LOVE LOVE everything!!! Love all 8 lip pencils. They are amazing. Love the eyeshadow & the liquid lipsticks very much. HAPPY :icon_cheers: Thanks to all of you!!!

I used Grunge liner with Trap liquid lipstick :cloud9: love it.

Awesome!

Anneri

I remember people recommending the RT Setting Brush for blushes, bronzers and highlighters - if you have it, could you tell me how you use it with the CP products? Do you apply the products with your fingers and blend it with the brush, or do you dip your brush into the pots and apply from there?

CrimsonQuill157

I want to love the shadows but I feel like half the pigment stays on my fingers rather than transferring to my lid. Anyone got any suggestions?

miraclesystem

Late reply, but I actually use the ELF small stippling brush with my highlighters, I find that it is able to pick up the product directly from the pot and distribute it pretty evenly on my face, and I don't end up needing to blend a ton because it tends to pick up just the right amount of product for the desired effect IMO.

TwiggyPop

I remember people recommending the RT Setting Brush for blushes, bronzers and highlighters - if you have it, could you tell me how you use it with the CP products? Do you apply the products with your fingers and blend it with the brush, or do you dip your brush into the pots and apply from there?

For blushes and highlighters I just started using the MAC 130 brush to get the color on my cheeks and then I blend it with a fluffier brush.

I want to love the shadows but I feel like half the pigment stays on my fingers rather than transferring to my lid. Anyone got any suggestions?

Use a denser brush. I don't like using my fingers so I kept playing around with different brushes and the dense ones are awesome.

flowerflower

I find it so hard to sharpen the colourpop lip liners. Like the pigmented part of the lip liner is too soft and it keeps getting cut off when i try to sharpen it. It is so hard to sharpen that white plastic lip liner. Wish their lip liners were twist ups. Any suggestions on what to use to sharpen the lip liners.

bunnypoet

I find it so hard to sharpen the colourpop lip liners. Like the pigmented part of the lip liner is too soft and it keeps getting cut off when i try to sharpen it. It is so hard to sharpen that white plastic lip liner. Wish their lip liners were twist ups. Any suggestions on what to use to sharpen the lip liners.

I am having the same problem! My sharpeners are not being able to effectively sharpen the lip liners.

Latest posts