ColourPop

elegant-one

Hey peeps...loading up a new cart :marchmellow::rofl:...and I haven't even received my last order! Hopefully today.

Good tip on putting it in the freezer first. Not sure I can remember to do that in a hurry.

GreenEyedAllie

Do I need ANOTHER red lipstick? NOPE.

Are CP lippistix my fav formula? Big NOPE.

Did I get suckered into trying their new super limited Trust Me special moisturizing matte whatever? YUP!!!

(Also finally ordered Aquarius lippie and pencil, Taurus lippie, Weenie, and Porter....excited to play with these whenever they end up arriving)

Haven

I have been sharpening my pencils with a generic sharpener and have had no issues. Maybe the shade of the pencil makes a difference?

I am contemplating my next order. I will probably include the new KL lip products.

dgeorge29

Please forgive me if this has already been addressed but has anyone refreshed dried colourpop e/s? I received Central Perk but it is so dry I can't get the colour on my lids. The issue is that I live so far away that returns are impossible. Any tips on rehydrating their eye shadows?

GreenEyedAllie

Please forgive me if this has already been addressed but has anyone refreshed dried colourpop e/s? I received Central Perk but it is so dry I can't get the colour on my lids. The issue is that I live so far away that returns are impossible. Any tips on rehydrating their eye shadows?

I don't know about refreshing, but if they sent you a bad product, they are generally very willing to send out a replacement. I've heard about them doing it for dried or cracked products in the past. Just shoot them an email. Sorry you're having an issue!

elegant-one

I got my order a few days ago & I absolutely LOVE Brew-haha liner!!!! Its the perfect espresso brown black & it stayed put on me all day. It applied so soft & beautifully. I also love Scrooge matte lip. Its a very pretty rose pink slight fuchsia tone. Stingraye is very dark on me. I may try applying it with my fingers to see if that softens the shade.

GreenEyedAllie

I got my order a few days ago & I absolutely LOVE Brew-haha liner!!!! Its the perfect espresso brown black & it stayed put on me all day. It applied so soft & beautifully. I also love Scrooge matte lip. Its a very pretty rose pink slight fuchsia tone. Stingraye is very dark on me. I may try applying it with my fingers to see if that softens the shade.

The issue you have with Stingraye, I had with Jeffree Star Androgeny. I had good luck dotting on and using a lip brush. I think CP's formula may dry a little faster, though...maybe do one lip then the other?

Did you get the pencil liner or the pot? I've had my eye on that color.

elegant-one

The issue you have with Stingraye, I had with Jeffree Star Androgeny. I had good luck dotting on and using a lip brush. I think CP's formula may dry a little faster, though...maybe do one lip then the other?

Did you get the pencil liner or the pot? I've had my eye on that color.

I got the pencil. Its very much like the shade of my beloved Bobbi Brown espresso gel liner. Perfect shade. I didn't get a chance to try something else application wise with Stingraye. I also got Beeper & it was just as dark on me. When I first tried it, I only applied a little to my bottom lip & then smooshed, but it was still really dark :(

Shars

I find a lot of the ultra matte liquid lipsticks are like that. Even on my darker skin, I find they apply a lot darker than they look in the tube. Good thing is that they layer really well over each other so if you have a similar, lighter shade, you can mix them and they won't look like crap lol.

Vandekamp

I find a lot of the ultra matte liquid lipsticks are like that. Even on my darker skin, I find they apply a lot darker than they look in the tube. Good thing is that they layer really well over each other so if you have a similar, lighter shade, you can mix them and they won't look like crap lol.

Hey Shars. I agree with you. How have you been?

elegant-one

You too :hmm: I'll try the layering....don't want to look like crap :rofl::kisskiss:

Shars

Hey Shars. I agree with you. How have you been?

Hey! I've been good. Just busy working hard and what not and trying to be disciplined this year with my purchases! How are you?

You too :hmm: I'll try the layering....don't want to look like crap :rofl::kisskiss:

Hehe. I'm sure you'll look fine! It's just that when you're doing your makeup and you look at a tube and think "That's the perfect colour!", it's a little offputting when you apply it and it's not the colour you want. They play/layer well with my Stila ones! I haven't tried them with any others as yet.

ETA: I do have to say I mostly have nudes and muted shades. No reds, oranges, bright pinks etc.

shontay07108

I got Lumiere 2 yesterday and wore it today. I really don't know what to say about it. The consistency is the same as the other liquid lipsticks and the color is another in a long line of mauve/pink shades that you can wear everyday. It's really beautiful. At first I was disappointed because it went on my hand kinda light, but I had to remember that it dries down darker. To be clear, it's not super dark, but it's not a light neutral shade either. I'm really happy with it.

elegant-one

I got Lumiere 2 yesterday and wore it today. I really don't know what to say about it. The consistency is the same as the other liquid lipsticks and the color is another in a long line of mauve/pink shades that you can wear everyday. It's really beautiful. At first I was disappointed because it went on my hand kinda light, but I had to remember that it dries down darker. To be clear, it's not super dark, but it's not a light neutral shade either. I'm really happy with it.

Thanks Sis!!!! I NEED it :D

iqaganda

Anybody getting anything from the KaePop collection which is dropping today? I just hope it doesn't goes available when I'm sleeping.. :eek:

sss215

Anybody getting anything from the KaePop collection which is dropping today? I just hope it doesn't goes available when I'm sleeping.. :eek:

I am! I wish they gave us a release time. I mean their snapchat has been all abuzz about the collection- but all we really need is a time.

sss215

Thanks! I grabbed some stuff. The blush, bronzer and highlighter, Kae liquid lipstick and Crenshaw eye shadow. Such a great collection!

I also picked up some liners I've had in my cart: DTLA, Piggy Bank, Fast Lane, Workout; and More Better.

Latest posts