ColourPop

allthingsglam

I absolutely love these glosses too!! Wearing Cheat Code today and tried on Fluff last night. Super comfy and a great consistency. I'll have to order more. I like them better than MAC's lipglass. The cost too, loll!

View attachment 55630
Fluff

View attachment 55631
Cheat Code. E.L.F. x Jackie Aina J. Glow Clay Eye Shadow Palette on eyes.

Placed an order on Tuesday for some metallics and they already shipped. J.I.C, Flitter, Salt and Man Eater. I may do the tie dyes just to order some more glosses ������
I love them on u

leonah

btw if you all didn't see the email saying that stingraye and rayezor are going to stop selling at 12th of aug. and you can use the code itsmyrayeraye for 5$ off :D

leonah

tbh I hate flitter it looked so clumpy and just chunks of golden glitter and it's very sheer so it's basically just glitter on me ugh have emailed them about it. I got 3-way too and it's gorgeous!!! I adore this shade very smooth even with the glitter in it and the color is so pretty. I wish I ordered kween now instead of flitter.. I also dislike lumiere 2 that I got it straight up looks like kapow on the lips extremely dark and greyish-purple so weird. I swatched all my other lip products that I ordered and none of them became this dark on the lips it looked even darker than stingraye on the lips which is crazy as it's supposed to be lighter oh well.. anyone else had this problem? did I get a bad one

montREALady

tbh I hate flitter it looked so clumpy and just chunks of golden glitter and it's very sheer so it's basically just glitter on me ugh have emailed them about it. I got 3-way too and it's gorgeous!!! I adore this shade very smooth even with the glitter in it and the color is so pretty. I wish I ordered kween now instead of flitter.. I also dislike lumiere 2 that I got it straight up looks like kapow on the lips extremely dark and greyish-purple so weird. I swatched all my other lip products that I ordered and none of them became this dark on the lips it looked even darker than stingraye on the lips which is crazy as it's supposed to be lighter oh well.. anyone else had this problem? did I get a bad one

I'm in a ColourPop Facebook group and a lot of people are complaining about Flitter. Wearing it today and it's not bad for me. I think my issue is the applicator with metallics in general, it makes application streaky. I had the issue with KyMajesty too. I wish everyone had applicators like the Milani ones. Now J.I.C. has big glitter and I'm not a fan. My Salt has a piece on the tip of the applicator that is sticking out, I just emailed them about it but love that one. Still have to try Man Eater.

leonah

I'm in a ColourPop Facebook group and a lot of people are complaining about Flitter. Wearing it today and it's not bad for me. I think my issue is the applicator with metallics in general, it makes application streaky. I had the issue with KyMajesty too. I wish everyone had applicators like the Milani ones. Now J.I.C. has big glitter and I'm not a fan. My Salt has a piece on the tip of the applicator that is sticking out, I just emailed them about it but love that one. Still have to try Man Eater.

I don't like the applicators either but I can live with it but the problem is only with that formula on flitter because my 3-way is really great. emailed them and they are doing the same repetetive answer they answer everyone just yada yada it's the formula.. and it's missing product too while the other does not. uhm well why the heck is my 3-way not like that then. ughh I wish I had gotten kween now instead :/ my flitter is basically just chunks of gold glitter specks. don't know what to do with it now.

IMG_5653.JPG

Last edited:

montREALady

I don't like the applicators either but I can live with it but the problem is only with that formula on flitter because my 3-way is really great. emailed them and they are doing the same repetetive answer they answer everyone just yada yada it's the formula.. and it's missing product too while the other does not. uhm well why the heck is my 3-way not like that then. ughh I wish I had gotten kween now instead :/ my flitter is basically just chunks of gold glitter specks. don't know what to do with it now.

View attachment 55718
Does 3-Way have glitter though? I'm wearing Man Eater today and it's fab, so is Salt despite the applicator of which I emailed them about with the photo of the hard piece sticking out and they responded with some shit that pissed me off so I replied again, heated. When I have a chance I'll upload the pic from my phone and what they responded. Using this site via mobile is a p.i.t.a. Wore Flitter yesterday and it wasn't bad and I don't have huge chunks of gold glitter in mine but it's definitely a different formula from Man Eater and Salt.

leonah

Does 3-Way have glitter though? I'm wearing Man Eater today and it's fab, so is Salt despite the applicator of which I emailed them about with the photo of the hard piece sticking out and they responded with some shit that pissed me off so I replied again, heated. When I have a chance I'll upload the pic from my phone and what they responded. Using this site via mobile is a p.i.t.a. Wore Flitter yesterday and it wasn't bad and I don't have huge chunks of gold glitter in mine but it's definitely a different formula from Man Eater and Salt.

my 3-way does have glitter in it but it's more finely milled or whatever you wanna call it and the formula of that one is smooth and doesn't chunk up while on the lips it stays pretty well on. my flitter just chunks up with glitter and is horrible. yeah everyone seems to get the same copy-paste answer which is so annoying. I'm pissed too but I tried to be friendly from the start so they would possibly be friendly and helpful back (especially as I'm a first time customer too). they don't want to replace anything..

hopefully you got a good batch! everyone seems to get different formulas and different quality in these metallics. yes please share your convo with them!!

montREALady

my 3-way does have glitter in it but it's more finely milled or whatever you wanna call it and the formula of that one is smooth and doesn't chunk up while on the lips it stays pretty well on. my flitter just chunks up with glitter and is horrible. yeah everyone seems to get the same copy-paste answer which is so annoying. I'm pissed too but I tried to be friendly from the start so they would possibly be friendly and helpful back (especially as I'm a first time customer too). they don't want to replace anything..

hopefully you got a good batch! everyone seems to get different formulas and different quality in these metallics. yes please share your convo with them!!

I was nice at first and attached this pic and said the piece hanging interfered with applying the lipstick, it's distorted, etc. Anyone looking at this wand can see something isn't right. Someone said it looked like it was cut right off!

20160803_121539.jpg

"Hello,

Thanks you for reaching out! I apologize for the confusion, it appears you have received a fluffier applicator; this should allow for a more comfortable application. As your product is not defective, we are unable to issue any replacements.

xox"

That is what pissed me off. Confusion?? I'm not confused, how is this fluffier and making it apply better if I told you in my first email that it doesn't and just looking at the picture you can see something is wrong?? How is it not defective?! Did he even read or look at the pic?? I know there are scripts as a cs rep, but come on, use your brain! I then responded:

"But there is a hard piece that is hanging (see original photo). I know what a fluffy applicator is and feels like. If I turn it the other way it scrapes my lip and sometimes when applying a lip product I have to do this to get to certain parts of my lip. It doesn't apply the product well, it's as if the tip is bent backwards or something and as a result the actual surface is shorter. If it's just a new applicator I'll take it. I'm not trying to get a free lipstick. This happens to be the shade I like the most out of the four I purchased."

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

leonah

I was nice at first and attached this pic and said the piece hanging interfered with applying the lipstick, it's distorted, etc. Anyone looking at this wand can see something isn't right. Someone said it looked like it was cut right off!

View attachment 55726

"Hello,

Thanks you for reaching out! I apologize for the confusion, it appears you have received a fluffier applicator; this should allow for a more comfortable application. As your product is not defective, we are unable to issue any replacements.

xox"

That is what pissed me off. Confusion?? I'm not confused, how is this fluffier and making it apply better if I told you in my first email that it doesn't and just looking at the picture you can see something is wrong?? How is it not defective?! Did he even read or look at the pic?? I know there are scripts as a cs rep, but come on, use your brain! I then responded:

"But there is a hard piece that is hanging (see original photo). I know what a fluffy applicator is and feels like. If I turn it the other way it scrapes my lip and sometimes when applying a lip product I have to do this to get to certain parts of my lip. It doesn't apply the product well, it's as if the tip is bent backwards or something and as a result the actual surface is shorter. If it's just a new applicator I'll take it. I'm not trying to get a free lipstick. This happens to be the shade I like the most out of the four I purchased."

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ugh that's awful! your applicator definitely looks like something is not right.

leonah

on another note they offer 20% off select items from today at 10 am pst until tomorrow if anyone is interested! I'm trying my hardest to restrain myself from ordering for the 6th time in a matter of 1,5 weeks lol.. I hate that they are doing this like please we (bank account) need to chill for a second

https://colourpop.com/collections/threemillion

montREALady

on another note they offer 20% off select items from today at 10 am pst until tomorrow if anyone is interested! I'm trying my hardest to restrain myself from ordering for the 6th time in a matter of 1,5 weeks lol.. I hate that they are doing this like please we (bank account) need to chill for a second

And they are launching 3 new metallics soon so they are putting 100 of them in random sale orders placed today.

Last edited:

Jill1228

And they are launching 3 new metallics soon so they are putting 100 of them in random sale orders placed today.
Thanks to my friend @lizziejean3, I found colourpop. I MUST get Mugshot when it comes out!
I introduced my mom to the line too. They have created monsters. I may or may not have placed 3 orders within one week :D

Jill1228

I thought I was bad doing 3 in about a week's time...
and I want more

montREALady

Thanks to my friend @lizziejean3, I found colourpop. I MUST get Mugshot when it comes out!
I introduced my mom to the line too. They have created monsters. I may or may not have placed 3 orders within one week :D

I placed orders on Jul 21, 26, 28, 29 and Aug 5th. I'm done until these metallics come out. :rolleyes:

Icecaramellatte

I just placed an order for the new metallics. I was so mad that Flitter and JIC weren't there (they were in stock yesterday!) that I ordered some other lip glosses I had been considering and made my cart a lot larger than I meant to. Still mad that Wolfie has been out of stock forever. Watch everything comes back in stock now that I've placed an order.

Latest posts