ColourPop

Haven

Wow they sold out fast. Ended up buying zebra and three way.

eta also ordered hanky panky and Aquarius pencil

Last edited:

Haven

I may pick up the other two shades during a restock- if there is one and if I can type fast enough

GreenEyedAllie

I may pick up the other two shades during a restock- if there is one and if I can type fast enough

On IG, people were saying there was some kind of glitch, so if you refreshed your cart, they would reappear. TBH, a little annoyed, but I really wasn't sure about Man Eater, so :::shrugs:::

Haven

On IG, people were saying there was some kind of glitch, so if you refreshed your cart, they would reappear. TBH, a little annoyed, but I really wasn't sure about Man Eater, so :::shrugs:::

I was hoping to buy all four shades, but two of them went OOS as I was checking out due to inventory issues. They were in my cart when they went OOS. Oh well shakes fist @ Colourpop.

laurennnxox

Man Eater sold out as I was checking out (at 6:01), but got the others. I was on the fence about that guy anyway, lol.

Jeez, it sold out in one minute?! That's surprisingly fast for CP. I had even refreshed the page once a minute starting at 5:55, and it didn't go live for me until exactly 6. I just clicked "add to cart" right down the line, and checked out with paypal. I shop here too much so everything was already entered for me.

I've been having a lot of luck with super quick sell outs lately. I nabbed two of the Quay x Desi sunglasses on their most recent online re-stock that seemed to sell out in under a minute (they really just went live a couple of mins before actual launch, which people were furious about.) I noticed a LOT of retailers will load it up a few mins before actual launch. I wonder if it has to do with attempting to keep the site from crashing with all the hits on the server exactly at launch times.

laurennnxox

Make an account and pre-enter all of your shipping/billing stuff. :) Always helps me a ton. CP updated their site and the checkout process was a lot nicer and held all of my previous info this time. I also check out with paypal, I've gotten down the speedy check out race and can usually do it in 30 sec - 1 minute depending on how fast the connection is, and if its easy to add things right to the cart.

GreenEyedAllie

Jeez, it sold out in one minute?! That's surprisingly fast for CP. I had even refreshed the page once a minute starting at 5:55, and it didn't go live for me until exactly 6. I just clicked "add to cart" right down the line, and checked out with paypal. I shop here too much so everything was already entered for me.

I've been having a lot of luck with super quick sell outs lately. I nabbed two of the Quay x Desi sunglasses on their most recent online re-stock that seemed to sell out in under a minute (they really just went live a couple of mins before actual launch, which people were furious about.) I noticed a LOT of retailers will load it up a few mins before actual launch. I wonder if it has to do with attempting to keep the site from crashing with all the hits on the server exactly at launch times.

Oh cool! Which did you get?

GreenEyedAllie

I got High Key Gold and TYSM. I'm nervous, I've seen mixed reviews about Quay's CS and their quality. But I was lurking the quayxdesi tag on IG too much, and after seeing so many ladies rock them, I decided I needed them. :cool:

I got some cute Quay sunglasses in a sub box. I loved them to bits. The writing on the lens came off once I stopped keeping them in their pouch, but I would definitely get another pair from them. Can't speak to the CS.

laurennnxox

I got some cute Quay sunglasses in a sub box. I loved them to bits. The writing on the lens came off once I stopped keeping them in their pouch, but I would definitely get another pair from them. Can't speak to the CS.

Good to know! I'll definitely keep them in their pouch when I'm not wearing them. I need a bigger purse. I might get one during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. My daily bag is super cute and big enough to carry the essentials but I don't know if I could also add a pair of sunglasses. I don't like wearing them on top of my head, they get stretched out too easily.

GreenEyedAllie

Good to know! I'll definitely keep them in their pouch when I'm not wearing them. I need a bigger purse. I might get one during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. My daily bag is super cute and big enough to carry the essentials but I don't know if I could also add a pair of sunglasses. I don't like wearing them on top of my head, they get stretched out too easily.

Darn it! I looked and now I want a pair (or two).... :rofl: :p:rolleyes::cool:

laurennnxox

Darn it! I looked and now I want a pair (or two).... :rofl: :p:rolleyes::cool:

LOL! They're sooo cute. I also want "On the Low" but, I don't know how flattering that style would be on me, and Quay has a no refund policy- UGH. Why is that still a thing in todays world!? Anyway. I read that a lot of stores are getting the full collex 7/5, so I might order them through a store that has a better return policy just in case.

GreenEyedAllie

LOL! They're sooo cute. I also want "On the Low" but, I don't know how flattering that style would be on me, and Quay has a no refund policy- UGH. Why is that still a thing in todays world!? Anyway. I read that a lot of stores are getting the full collex 7/5, so I might order them through a store that has a better return policy just in case.

When I peeked, I liked those and the gold ones, lol! Will they be online? The article I read suggested in-store and only select stores...

laurennnxox

When I peeked, I liked those and the gold ones, lol! Will they be online? The article I read suggested in-store and only select stores...

I'm not sure! I've seen ASOS and Urban Outfitters carry Chrisspy's collab online, so I would assume they'd also put up Desi's. Nordstrom has Quay online but when I spoke to a CS person on chat a few weeks ago, she said she didn't have access to the information. On Quay Australia's instagram they have a list of stores. I feel like some of them are bound to stock online. :) Hopefully!

leonah

I got High Key Gold and TYSM. I'm nervous, I've seen mixed reviews about Quay's CS and their quality. But I was lurking the quayxdesi tag on IG too much, and after seeing so many ladies rock them, I decided I needed them. :cool:

I have/had a few quay sunglasses. they are usually hit/miss. some are really good for the price I guess and hold up well and some are just crazy cheap looking and breaks like after one wear I find that the all over plastic are better than the all metallic ones

Rinstar

I'm not sure! I've seen ASOS and Urban Outfitters carry Chrisspy's collab online, so I would assume they'd also put up Desi's. Nordstrom has Quay online but when I spoke to a CS person on chat a few weeks ago, she said she didn't have access to the information. On Quay Australia's instagram they have a list of stores. I feel like some of them are bound to stock online. :) Hopefully!

I hope so too, really wanted the High Key gold ones. Just got the red/gold Muse ones and like them a lot.

Jayjayy

I placed my order Tuesday during the 20% off sale and just got my package. AND it came in a box like they used to send, instead of shoved inside a mailing envelope. My faith in Colourpop might just be restored :cool:

Latest posts