ColourPop

Shars

Geez - that was FAST ! Let us know how you like them..
I also wonder how they process them? I think most companies do it : first come, first service.. or they do it in batches -- usually based on when you ordered... very strange.. My order is STILL not here.. it got to the Houston sorting facility early yesterday morning.. but still has not been processed through.. Incredible!! And CP paid for priority 2 day shipping... but USPS says on their website that it is not "guaranteed" to be there in 2 days.. ( like wtf is the point of paying the extra cost then?)... anyway.. at this rate - you will probably get yours faster than me! lol
USPS is just the pits! They shouldn't be allowed to rely on that disclaimer unless they actually tried. Most of the time they don't make the effort. One time I paid extra for 2 day delivery for a package coming from NJ to NY and they still couldn't get it there in the 2 days.
ohboy.gif

allthingsglam

:hello2: Glammy. :con:  on your new CP Holiday sets. Enjoy and post lots of pictures.
awwwwwww thanks vandekamp I will they came in a big box at first I thought it was something else I order lol i will post pics once I get a chance to play
That's okay. 
I hope u find one vandekamp it will look beautiful on u
Awesome! Dang, I got jipped AF when ordering the fall stuff when it was 20% off halloween weekend. I placed my order super super super early PST on the 30th. It took 5 full business days to process (not inc. weekend) and then "shipped" and didn't get any tracking info or movement on the package for another day. It finally has an ETA of Tuesday. It blows my mind on how some orders get shipped so fast and some are awful. It's like they forgot my order for a while and then were like...  "oops!" 
yessss I been here before once took 12 days until I got my order I think it was USPS fault because colourpop shipped it since like forever Lately cp has been shipping my orders 2 day priority no matter what I order and I been getting everything new that comes out I can't get enough of cp I also order from the fall sale I got my stuff from that yesterday I picked up the other shadows I passed on for $4 why not lol and I got a bu shadow order the black creme liner to test the waters it's pretty good I hope u get your order soon
Geez - that was FAST !  Let us know how you like them.. I also wonder how they process them?  I think most companies do it : first come, first service.. or they do it in batches -- usually based on when you ordered... very strange.. My order is STILL not here.. it got to the Houston sorting facility early yesterday morning.. but still has not been processed through.. Incredible!!  And CP paid for priority 2 day shipping... but USPS  says on their website that it is not "guaranteed" to be there in 2 days.. ( like wtf is the point of paying the extra cost then?)... anyway.. at this rate - you will probably get yours faster than me! lol
thanks I will from looking at everything I still love Ruffles And omg the black eyeshadow( roller girl)in the set is stunning sooooooo beautiful I can't wait to play

beauteblogueur

sooo my card information got stolen. I really hope it wasn't because of colourpop :/ all the purchases were made in california...
I think it could be a problem on Colourpop's end. In the last few days I've had two extremely large purchases (airline tickets) made with my Mastercard, which I very rarely use. I did use it about two weeks ago on Colourpop because my Paypal account was all messed up (first time using a CC with them).

emberdarling

I think it could be a problem on Colourpop's end. In the last few days I've had two extremely large purchases (airline tickets) made with my Mastercard, which I very rarely use. I did use it about two weeks ago on Colourpop because my Paypal account was all messed up (first time using a CC with them).
Nooo! Please keep me posted on if you get it figured out. I'm sorry you had that happen and I hope you get your money back. Luckily mine wasn't that much money (around $100) but I dont know if I'll be able to get it back.
Like I said keep me updated and I will do the same.

I will be reporting it to the police so I will let ya'll know if they find out where the leak started. I don't want to believe it was colourpop but since it is an "independent" company my mind does go there.
As far as online purchases I made: Torrid, Colourpop, Ticketfly, and another ticket website that is connected to the band's website....I don't know how safe that site is since I've never heard of it. But I would like to think that if a band offers ONLY that option, it's a safe one...
In person purchases, well, the list is endless but the only sketchy one I can think of is a gas station ATM could have had a skimmer or something.

Anyway sorry for the rant thank you for all your kind words!! I just want this figured out.

beauteblogueur

Quote: Originally Posted by emberdarling
Nooo! Please keep me posted on if you get it figured out. I'm sorry you had that happen and I hope you get your money back. Luckily mine wasn't that much money (around $100) but I dont know if I'll be able to get it back.
Like I said keep me updated and I will do the same.

I will. Right now the transactions are pending and my bank won't deal with it til they actually go through, but hopefully when they do I can get some actual information (and my money back).

I went through all my transactions and the only places I've used that card in the last 2 months have been in store at a major supermarket, in store at a big department store (used Paypass, no one walked away with my card) and Colourpop. So unless someone's been sitting on my card info for a while and just now decided to use it, Colourpop seems the most likely.

katred

Specktra Bestie
So I finally succumbed to temptation and placed an order from Colour Pop. I've been playing around with everything and thus far I'm soooo impressed. I tried to get a nice variety of products, but I still feel like I want to go back for others. Just thought I'd come here and gush.
heart.gif

emberdarling

I will. Right now the transactions are pending and my bank won't deal with it til they actually go through, but hopefully when they do I can get some actual information (and my money back).

I went through all my transactions and the only places I've used that card in the last 2 months have been in store at a major supermarket, in store at a big department store (used Paypass, no one walked away with my card) and Colourpop. So unless someone's been sitting on my card info for a while and just now decided to use it, Colourpop seems the most likely.
same here I have to wait for them to go through.

Oh ok so it's a lot easier for you to narrow down your purchases! I use the card for everything so I'm like...it could have been anything!! But your situation has me thinking my suspicions were right :(

beauteblogueur

Got my holiday sets today!
aba427e9_image.jpeg
Valley Girl, Thirsty Girl, Roller Girl, Party Girl, That Girl and Fan Girl. Thirsty and Fan are a mild miss for me, not a fan of the chunky glitter and the base shades aren't that pigmented. They're totally usable though. The other 4 are gorgeous.
11bd87d9_image.jpeg
Ruffle, Last Call, Night Owl, Jingle, 54 and Plastics. Love them all bar Ruffle (doesn't work on my skintone). Last Call is amazing, a mauvey nude that actually stays mauve against my very cool, very pale skin. I desperately hope they make it permanent, and in the meantime I'm seriously considering buying another set just for a back-up. 54 is extra gorgeous too.
ea067719_image.jpeg
Frill, Polar, Soirée pencil, Soirée, Bustier pencil and Bustier. Frill is so pretty. Polar is gorgeous but needs to be built up to look even. Soirée pencil and creme are perfect. Bustier pencil is on the sheerer side, but the creme is hugely pigmented. Now I'm even more excited to see the holiday single items!

allthingsglam

aba427e9_image.jpeg
Valley Girl, Thirsty Girl, Roller Girl, Party Girl, That Girl and Fan Girl. Thirsty and Fan are a mild miss for me, not a fan of the chunky glitter and the base shades aren't that pigmented. They're totally usable though. The other 4 are gorgeous.
11bd87d9_image.jpeg
Ruffle, Last Call, Night Owl, Jingle, 54 and Plastics. Love them all bar Ruffle (doesn't work on my skintone). Last Call is amazing, a mauvey nude that actually stays mauve against my very cool, very pale skin. I desperately hope they make it permanent, and in the meantime I'm seriously considering buying another set just for a back-up. 54 is extra gorgeous too.
ea067719_image.jpeg
Frill, Polar, Soirée pencil, Soirée, Bustier pencil and Bustier. Frill is so pretty. Polar is gorgeous but needs to be built up to look even. Soirée pencil and creme are perfect. Bustier pencil is on the sheerer side, but the creme is hugely pigmented. Now I'm even more excited to see the holiday single items!
nice swatches I'm hoping they make Ruffles permanent it's so pretty I love all the lippie to but night owl to bright for me I will have to tone that one down

mel33t

aba427e9_image.jpeg
11bd87d9_image.jpeg
ea067719_image.jpeg
Thank you for the swatches!! I'm definitely getting the lippie set! Last Call looks absolutely lovely and we seem to have similar undertones.

Dolly Snow

aba427e9_image.jpeg
11bd87d9_image.jpeg
ea067719_image.jpeg
Great swatches

sungelly87

hmm weird, they shipped out my holiday sets using USPS but with Signature Confirmation...so now i have to go pick it up cuz no one is home at like 11 AM. Anyways I'm excited to get them! Can't wait for the Boogie Nights Holiday collection to launch. They're popping out collections like MAC.

Vandekamp

Plastics looks so pretty. 54 reminds me of Heaux. I wish I could simply get the two of them? I don't want the rest. That is the problem with "sets." You are often forced to pay for something you don't want, need or like.

laurennnxox

Plastics looks so pretty. 54 reminds me of Heaux. I wish I could simply get the two of them? I don't want the rest. That is the problem with "sets." You are often forced to pay for something you don't want, need or like.
I agree. I only want Last Call from that set, but I won't be paying $30 for it.

Another thing I realized I don't like about the sets is that they don't have matching lippie sticks. I realized that when I put on Choker from the BTC collection. I would love to have a lip pencil in that shade plus Mosh Pit and Baewatch.

beauteblogueur

Quote: Originally Posted by laurennnxox
Another thing I realized I don't like about the sets is that they don't have matching lippie sticks. I realized that when I put on Choker from the BTC collection. I would love to have a lip pencil in that shade plus Mosh Pit and Baewatch.

Yes! I'd love liners in Last Call and Baewatch :(

Vandekamp

I agree. I only want Last Call from that set, but I won't be paying $30 for it.

True. I wish 54 and Plastics had a lip pencil too. Lauren, if we could find someone else who wants the other three colors we may be able to put our money together and break up the set.

Has anyone else gotten an eyeliner where the colored liner part fell out? I took the cap off mine and it slid out!
I don't really post on here a lot so this is a bit random but this has happened to me when I got mines two weeks ago. Mines actually broke when I dropped it so I know that these are a bit fragile but I emailed Colourpop, they apologized and sent me a new one the next day.

Latest posts