ColourPop

Vandekamp

Yep, you're not alone...haha, I am sure I am close.
blush-anim-cl.gif
I hate glossy and slippery lipstick. I guess that is why I love mattes. Liquid matte is simply a matte lipstick on steroids.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Fingers work best for me too with the shadows.
I've started using fingers to apply the cheek products as well. Tap 'em on with the fingers, blend them out with a synthetic brush. BN looks hot! I love the lipsticks, but I feel like I already have dupes. So I'm going to limit myself to eyeshadows. Or at least I'll try.

montREALady

I've started using fingers to apply the cheek products as well. Tap 'em on with the fingers, blend them out with a synthetic brush. BN looks hot! I love the lipsticks, but I feel like I already have dupes. So I'm going to limit myself to eyeshadows. Or at least I'll try.
Yeah I was using my fingers for the highlighters too but then ladies were telling me about the Real Techniques Setting brush so I got it and it works for these. I usually use my fingers then two sizes of stippling/duo brushes to blend. This last part I do with all highlighters though.

Vandekamp

It does! I never bought Heroine, so that's another reason to get this one. lol!
I was so happy when Mac brought Heroine back. I must have at least 4-5 heroine lipsticks and I almost never wear it any more. Strange, huh? Let's not even talk about the dupes that i have. Lol.

hitchcockblonde

I really hope More Better stays in stock until Friday when ItsMyRayeRaye's stuff releases because I want it and all three of her products. I think I'll get Scrooge and Peppermint from the Holiday stuff, finally pick up Jellies and Dr M plus Swerve gel liner as well. Fingers crossed.

montREALady

I really can't get enough of Nillionaire!

The next time I have $ laying around I have to get more. I've just accepted to use my fingers for these, it's the only way.

Shars

I really hope More Better stays in stock until Friday when ItsMyRayeRaye's stuff releases because I want it and all three of her products. I think I'll get Scrooge and Peppermint from the Holiday stuff, finally pick up Jellies and Dr M plus Swerve gel liner as well. Fingers crossed.
I didn't realise her stuff was coming so soon! I'm kind of debating between ordering soon and ordering closer to Black Friday. I believe last year they were offering free gifts if your order was over certain amounts.

Vandekamp

I really can't get enough of Nillionaire!

The next time I have $ laying around I have to get more. I've just accepted to use my fingers for these, it's the only way.
Holy cow. O.M.G. You look absolutely stunning. No kidding. Your skin looks like butter.
love.gif
Your whole look is a winner. The only thing missing is your signature glasses.

donchica

This is jellies and I love it. Does anyone know how to get the code 'thanksbabe' to work on subsequent orders. I could only use it ones. Do I maybe need to clear cookies or something

MzBrownBeauty

This is jellies and I love it. Does anyone know how to get the code 'thanksbabe' to work on subsequent orders. I could only use it ones. Do I maybe need to clear cookies or something
I still think it can only be used once per email....I've used my three email accounts, my sons and my BF just to be able to use the code lol

MissElle12

Don't log into to your account, just checkout as guest (using any email for the email confirmation) and use the code!

donchica

I still think it can only be used once per email....I've used my three email accounts, my sons and my BF just to be able to use the code lol
Lmao trust me I tried that and I got the error message- email doesn't match - maybe ill try ordering on my phone or ipad lol

Latest posts