ColourPop

novocainedreams

I don't really post on here a lot so this is a bit random but this has happened to me when I got mines two weeks ago. Mines actually broke when I dropped it so I know that these are a bit fragile but I emailed Colourpop, they apologized and sent me a new one the next day.
Thanks! Yeah, I had a problem with a lippie stick being broken once and they sent me a new one right away. Hopefully they don't think I am one of those people who constantly makes complaints! I took a picture last time though, and will this time too. I wonder if it's still useable, I mean, I would think so, but not sure if it will go up if you turn it. I'll just email them tomorrow.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Has anyone else gotten an eyeliner where the colored liner part fell out? I took the cap off mine and it slid out!
Yup. One of mine slid out as soon as I opened it. I was able to put it back in, but I'm careful about how I use them now, not holding them at an angle where they could fall easily.

laurennnxox

True. I wish 54 and Plastics had a lip pencil too. Lauren, if we could find someone else who wants the other three colors we may be able to put our money together and break up the set.
I would soo be interested in doing this!
sneaky.gif

Icecaramellatte

How did I manage to skip all the collections since the summer collection and go absolutely hog wild on this one. I bought almost everything from the new collection. I did not get the 2 highlighters and burgundy Lippie Stix. I did get everything else plus La La, Sequin, Boy Band and Stereo. Did anyone else order?

sungelly87

I'm about to order everything except peppermint as I feel like it might be too pale for me and I'm not into nudes at the moment. Fanny pack looks like Pearl from Becca.

Icecaramellatte

Fanny pack looks like Pearl from Becca.
I'm wondering if Peppermint is too pale too but I took a chance on Pinch and ended up loving it. It is no longer available so I'll try another. That one is my only Lippie Stix. I am starting to think I should have added the other shade too. Oh well. I wanted the gold highlighter but figured it could wait. This collection looks really good. I just heard about it yesterday???? and I went crazy.

Mazi

I ordered quite a few items from the perm range and the holiday collection.i got: I heart this fringe get lucky nillionaire cricket lala sweet tooth famous cheap date DGAF rhinestone moonshine

laurennnxox

This weekend I'll probably be placing another order for a few of the single items. I was about to do it today, when I was FINALLY able to catch a re-stock of Morphe's 35O palette, for I jumped for that instead (even though it's perm).

Avarier

the new liquid lipsticks look pretty. although, i'm getting aggravated. i wish they'd release everything together i hate placing multiple orders.

Latest posts