ColourPop

thefbomb

00f8379b_image.png
I may have to get these. Love em!
Count me in!!!
Erin how do the CP LLs stack up to other brands like LC and PZC?

Mazi

After seeing these new LL Im kicking myself for not waiting on ordering the holiday collection so I could have placed 1 large order. I use a forward shipping company and the colourpop stuff has already been shipped.

laurennnxox

the new liquid lipsticks look pretty. although, i'm getting aggravated. i wish they'd release everything together i hate placing multiple orders.
I feel like they do this because if the released it all at once, most people would easily hit over the $30 ($35?) minimum for free shipping. Meanwhile, releasing little pieces each week, it's like... Okay, I only like 2 of the new products so then I'm hit with a shipping fee. I wouldn't mind so much if it didn't take over a week for each order to get to me. Then I'd feel okay paying for shipping. Nordies takes forever to get to me too, but I never mind because at least shipping is always free.

allthingsglam

I want Scrooge. It is giving me a Heaux RiRi vibe.
Yes I'm picking it up too I was just wondering why colourpop didn't release liquid lipsticks for the hoilday collections and then bam they here in getting all but maybe not the nude I'm happy I waited on the other items so I can order all together

Rinstar

If anyone got the Blitzed set and you don't like Thirsty Girl, please hit me up. I will happily buy it from you. I'm thinking of just getting the whole set, but I want a lot of the holiday collection and don't really need the whole set too.

My CP holiday list-
Peppermint
Fanny Pack
Electric Slide
Cheap Date
DGAF
Moonshine
Superstition
maybe Dance Party and Sweet Tooth

CrimsonQuill157

Some thoughts on my colour pop order...

I really like the shadows. Lately I've been finding that applying all of my shadows with my fingers works better for me (I have very little lid space and need lots of control to not look like a hot mess) so these work really well for me.

I am not a big fan of the liquid lipsticks, but I'm finding I'm not a big fan of liquid lipsticks in general lately, so take this with a grain of salt. They are definitely not the worst I've used, but these are very drying and transfer quite a bit. The shades I got are perfect for me so they will get worn. Maybe my opinion will change. I might try a super moisturizing balm the night before I wear them.

I LOVE the lipsticks! They feel so nice on the lips, I love the rounded "bullet" which makes application for me easier. They last a long time and they look really great. 10/10 will buy many more.

montREALady

Some thoughts on my colour pop order... I really like the shadows. Lately I've been finding that applying all of my shadows with my fingers works better for me (I have very little lid space and need lots of control to not look like a hot mess) so these work really well for me. I am not a big fan of the liquid lipsticks, but I'm finding I'm not a big fan of liquid lipsticks in general lately, so take this with a grain of salt. They are definitely not the worst I've used, but these are very drying and transfer quite a bit. The shades I got are perfect for me so they will get worn. Maybe my opinion will change. I might try a super moisturizing balm the night before I wear them. I LOVE the lipsticks! They feel so nice on the lips, I love the rounded "bullet" which makes application for me easier. They last a long time and they look really great. 10/10 will buy many more.
Fingers work best for me too with the shadows.

Vandekamp

Some thoughts on my colour pop order...

I really like the shadows. Lately I've been finding that applying all of my shadows with my fingers works better for me (I have very little lid space and need lots of control to not look like a hot mess) so these work really well for me.

I am not a big fan of the liquid lipsticks, but I'm finding I'm not a big fan of liquid lipsticks in general lately, so take this with a grain of salt. They are definitely not the worst I've used, but these are very drying and transfer quite a bit. The shades I got are perfect for me so they will get worn. Maybe my opinion will change. I might try a super moisturizing balm the night before I wear them.

I LOVE the lipsticks! They feel so nice on the lips, I love the rounded "bullet" which makes application for me easier. They last a long time and they look really great. 10/10 will buy many more.
I concur with you with regards to the lipsticks. Have you tried the lip liners too? They are THE best. For $5 I totally put them on par with Nars and Urban Decay, two of my favs.

Vandekamp

Here is the new Colorpop Boogie Nights Collection. Anyone interested? Courtesy: www.temptalia.com

. There are eight Super Shock Shadows, tree Creme Gel Colours, three Lippie Stix, two Super Shock Cheeks, and one Pressed Pigment.

colourpop_boogie001.jpg
colourpop_boogie003.jpg
colourpop_boogie004.jpg
colourpop_silk001.jpg
colourpop_silk003.jpg
colourpop_silk004.jpg
colourpop_boogienights001.jpg

slowlikehoney

I definitely want one or two of the shadows. I didn't think I'd want any of the lippies because I have similar shades but the purple one is nice! I like the little glitters in it. I'm trying to hold off on ordering for a little while, though.

Vandekamp

I definitely want one or two of the shadows. I didn't think I'd want any of the lippies because I have similar shades but the purple one is nice! I like the little glitters in it. I'm trying to hold off on ordering for a little while, though.
The purple one reminds me of Heroine.

Icecaramellatte

The glitter in the description is what made me order it.

In other news, I have no idea where my box is. It was supposed to come Saturday. I waited all day and nada. The tracking hasn't updated either.

GreenEyedAllie

The glitter in the description is what made me order it. In other news, I have no idea where my box is.  It was supposed to come Saturday.  I waited all day and nada.  The tracking hasn't updated either.
Mine is was supposed to come today but is across the state, so I'm assuming tomorrow or Weds. Boo!

slowlikehoney

The glitter in the description is what made me order it.

In other news, I have no idea where my box is. It was supposed to come Saturday. I waited all day and nada. The tracking hasn't updated either.
That's what I don't like about USPS' tracking, they rarely update! But please let us know what you think of your goodies when you get them.

Latest posts