ColourPop

montREALady

I get it...my last for a while will be with the dopey restock. I just mentioned the liner in case you wanted a different look. I was surprised that it changed the shade a little.

Actually Jaime mentioned that too I think, that the liner changes it. Maybe I will get it. LOL. OMG I'm wearing colors from the Spring collection today and they're so gorg. And Alchemy!! I did swatches. Let me edit this with them.

20160406_182624_wm.jpg

1459986632408_wm.jpg

AirBrush_20160407090832_wm.jpg

AirBrush_20160407090916_wm.jpg

Last edited:

laurennnxox

Got my order and two of my six things arrived broken! I am NOT happy! I know they'll fix it, but it's so frustrating. One was a shadow, which is honestly easy to remedy. The other is the gel liner. I opened it up and it fell right out of the packaging... I was disappointed because the broken one was the one I was most excited for. These are so fragile. My friends broke the other day, too. I don't think I'll bother them about the shadow. It's a metallic one, and it smushed just fine back in shape-- Not pretty, but doable. I definitely want a replacement liner though. What happened to their boxes for shipping!? I think those protected the items better. Sigh. :(

KMQE716

Got my order and two of my six things arrived broken! I am NOT happy! I know they'll fix it, but it's so frustrating. One was a shadow, which is honestly easy to remedy. The other is the gel liner. I opened it up and it fell right out of the packaging... I was disappointed because the broken one was the one I was most excited for. These are so fragile. My friends broke the other day, too. I don't think I'll bother them about the shadow. It's a metallic one, and it smushed just fine back in shape-- Not pretty, but doable. I definitely want a replacement liner though. What happened to their boxes for shipping!? I think those protected the items better. Sigh. :(

i was reading in another group that this one lady had a broken shadow and they basically told her to press it back together to fix it :\ i hope they help you better than her

dash4

I ordered Dopey, Molly (satin), Littlestitiuous (satin), Bianca (matte), Cheap Thrills (matte) and Lumiere 2.

Haven

Ordered dopey, Molly, littlestitutous, magic wand and holiday blush. I am tempted by more, but I need to cool it after the Sephora sale.

montREALady

I for some reason bought Dopey before it sold out again this morning. The hype got me because I never really wanted it only because I have too many similar colors, but hey. I also ordered Polite Society and Brooklyn now that I know it's a pink and not a red.

montREALady

Ordered dopey, Molly, littlestitutous, magic wand and holiday blush. I am tempted by more, but I need to cool it after the Sephora sale.[/QUOTE

Ditto on needing to cool it. I almost didn't order, but I have REALLYbeen lusting after Dopey.

Same, I almost didn't order and I wasn't lusting over it, I just wanted it because it was sold out before, loll. Well it is now again. I said after my last order that I was done with CP for a bit. So much for that.

Faith05Hope07

I for some reason bought Dopey before it sold out again this morning. The hype got me because I never really wanted it only because I have too many similar colors, but hey. I also ordered Polite Society and Brooklyn now that I know it's a pink and not a red.
wait! Brooklyn is pink?

Sabrunka

I made a couple orders including:

2 Wattles eyeshadows (Got two because this is the PERFECT color for me and I'm worried it might be LE?)
1 Belladonna Lily eyeshadow
1 Aquarius lippie stick
1 Aquarius lip liner
1 Flower Shop eyeshadow
1 Vanity Fair eyeshadow
1 Dream Catcher highlighter
1 Honey Dude eyeliner
1 Monster highlighter

I have tried their lippie sticks before but nothing else, so I hope I love what I ordered!

Jayjayy

View attachment 53383
I got Weenie and my brow stuff. Black n Brown is darker than what I use but I don't mind it. I'll still get Bangin' Brunette I think though. I love how smooth the pencil applies compared to Brow Wiz.
View attachment 53381
CP Black N Brown left, ABH Dark Brown Brow Wiz on right.

I get my Spring stuff (and Alchemy shadow) tomorrow and now I want Polite Society and possibly the set because Jaime is awesome. She totally tagged me in a response on IG in a convo I was having with someone else about Polite Society:
View attachment 53382

Well now I must order her collection!! Seriously, that's what brands should be doing so HELL YES to her thinking about all skin tones! It doesn't hurt that everything looks absolutely gorgeous, either.

Latest posts