ColourPop

montREALady

Holy cow. O.M.G. You look absolutely stunning. No kidding. Your skin looks like butter.
love.gif
Your whole look is a winner. The only thing missing is your signature glasses.
Thanks! Yeah I took them off to show the eye makeup. It's the sun I swear! Well that and Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation
girlhaha.gif
But when I stood directly in the sun, too bright, in the shade, boring...but that border where you're in the shade and sun...perfect! My AVI, same thing that day, I stood under a scaffolding at the end, right before going out and when the sun beats down, magic!

Mazi

My order arrived this morning[ATTACHMENT=1228]20151119_132452.jpg (782k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

hitchcockblonde

I didn't realise her stuff was coming so soon! I'm kind of debating between ordering soon and ordering closer to Black Friday. I believe last year they were offering free gifts if your order was over certain amounts.
I totally forgot about Black Friday haha. Time is seriously getting away from me this year. Good idea, I think I'll wait to place a bigger order until then as well. I did pick up More Better last night with the promo code. I have no confidence that will stay in stock until the 27th.

Shars

I totally forgot about Black Friday haha. Time is seriously getting away from me this year. Good idea, I think I'll wait to place a bigger order until then as well. I did pick up More Better last night with the promo code. I have no confidence that will stay in stock until the 27th.
Me too! I feel like the time has just sneaked up on us. Hopefully they'll have a good deal! I haven't ordered from them in a looooong time so there's a lot I'm lemming.

Icecaramellatte

My package shipped last week, on the truck of delivery on Saturday just arrived. I contacted Colourpop about the missing package last week and they said I have to contact the post office. I finally had some time today and was on the phone with them when they said the status had just been updated 10 minutes before to delivered. I couldn't believe it. No notice on my door. I went downstairs and saw the truck outside and no mail carrier. I asked the security guard and he had the package. Funny, as they haven't been allowed to accept packages for years. Either way, they should have rung my bell and left a notice. I should tell colorupop to ask for a refund. They paid for 2 day delivery and it took over a week to be delivered. Anyway, I'm about to dive in. I hope everything is well in my box.

Icecaramellatte

I really can't get enough of Nillionaire!

The next time I have $ laying around I have to get more. I've just accepted to use my fingers for these, it's the only way.

Gorge! Do tell what is the plummy color on your eyes? I want to copy the look.

Quote: Originally Posted by hitchcockblonde

I was talking to a neighbor yesterday who was telling me she was just coming back from Macy's Black Friday sale? I said Black Friday? She said well it is next week. So right.

montREALady

Gorge! Do tell what is the plummy color on your eyes?  I want to copy the look. I was talking to a neighbor yesterday who was telling me she was just coming back from Macy's Black Friday sale?  I said Black Friday?  She said well it is next week.  So right.
Thanks! I listed it all in this thread/post: http://www.specktra.net/t/181602/theme-makeup-with-a-purpose/8160#post_3053409

Vandekamp

Thanks! Yeah I took them off to show the eye makeup. It's the sun I swear! Well that and Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation
girlhaha.gif
But when I stood directly in the sun, too bright, in the shade, boring...but that border where you're in the shade and sun...perfect! My AVI, same thing that day, I stood under a scaffolding at the end, right before going out and when the sun beats down, magic!
So.....you use Estee Lauder's foundation. I am sold. I am going to check them out this weekend to see if they have my shade.

montREALady

My fingers are crossed that they have my shade.
Go to Macy's or a counter, EL gives you a 10-day supply to try it. I apply it with a damp Beauty Blender. This is it: http://m.esteelauder.com/product/643/22830/Product-Catalog/Makeup/Face/Foundations/Double-Wear/Stay-in-Place-Makeup I also use their Illuminating Primer. They have a mattifying one too...

laurennnxox

Placed an order this morning. I shipped it to my parents house since i'll be here for 10 days. Hopefully CP's horrendous shipping doesn't screw me over and get delivered after I leave lol. (Crap I forgot about TG being a holiday... Now I doubt it'll get here in time. Rats!)
b72e76a6_image.jpeg

keridabeenfabb

Does anyone have pics with zipper and be dazzled? They look nice not sure I want it. Some of the review on the site said its patchy on application

sullenxriot182

Does anyone have pics with zipper and be dazzled? They look nice not sure I want it. Some of the review on the site said its patchy on application

Be Dazzled is SO pretty but definitely patchy - I have to be careful when I apply it and it needs at least 2 good coats:
IMG_1737.JPG
It's such an awesome purple though!

Latest posts