WORSHIP THE BALLS- A thread for Guerlain meteorites and the women who love them

beautycool

Yahhhh just ordered aswell
thanks Anita :))))
no tax either :) I prob just get a lovely customs lol ????????????????????????

elegant-one

I got mine today & posted about them in the Guerlain thread. Maybe I should post it here too.

Here's what I posted in the Guerlain thread.

Got my Balls today! The container is cute. It doesn't turn my skin pink & really isn't a blush on me. It adds a bit of warmth/brightening/illumination to the skin with a nice soft diffused/correcting look on. Man did my sponge ever puff powder everywhere.

rockin

It's such a shame if Escentuals won't be getting these, as that's where I go for most of my Guerlain. I hate buying from Selfridges because of their postal charges, plus I already have a gripe with them as they didn't pay up on my purchases when they were on TopCashBack, and it was a substantial sum.

elegant-one

I

Thank you EO! They are so pretty, they look better in your pictures than Guerlain's photos!! Are they sparkly?

:wavey::flowers: You are so welcome! Thanks hun! No, not sparkley at all. There is some very very small scattered shimmer that doesn't really show up on the face.

Kaidan

Late to the party but I got my pearls last week. The packaging is so cute that it looks like a candy tin. These pearls are more in tune to color correcting and brightening away dullness than highlighting or blush. No disco ball shimmer here! For me it gives a faint pink glow and helped brighten dull sections of my face. They are worth getting! :)

beautycool

Cannot wait thank you for the pretty pics :)
mine have just been shipped with my USA company been waiting ages to get money to shop them back to the uk :)
cannot wait cannot wait :) should be this week sometime. As paid my custom few charge yet again
I'm thinking if they have a log on my adress. Lol and what ever comes through from stackry gets a charge now lol
best not do
anyhow it's only £15 and my hubby paid for it agsin so no skin of my nose :) not extra for me
I hope I like these and my Chanel highlighter :)

Latest posts