MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus (Jan 22, 2015)

sss215

Nice! Can't wait. Been waiting for this since thw rumors started before Rihanna was named.

Honi

Am I the only one that feels like the quality of these spokespeople is just declining each and every time a new person is announced?.. What's next?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Am I the only one that feels like the quality of these spokespeople is just declining each and every time a new person is announced?.. What's next?
Iggy Azealia?
th_dunno.gif
I could see that. Most likely whoever has the biggest buzz in the next couple of months.

rockin

You would think they would choose someone with class, or some sense of decency, rather than a disgusting little *!*?!! like Miley.

Honi

Iggy Azealia?
th_dunno.gif
I could see that. Most likely whoever has the most buzz in the next couple months.
Yeah perhaps. I mean I understand choosing Miley from a marketing standpoint, she is talked about in the media etc. Oh well, I'm not getting this but I can imagine those that love Miley will go bananas.

nudibelle

when i first saw this i would have thought it was a nude
she does nude lips alot

amplified...
anything better than that niki viva glam, that was harse on my lip

Vineetha

its coming out on jan 22 as per PR

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-viva-glam-x-miley-cyrus-2015#more-179751

singer82

Oh my smh MAC! But at a marketing standpoint It's smart to go with whom they've been going with lately. At least Gaga is edgy and talented without being offensive and dirty like Miley. I'll just wait and get the viva glam set that will prob feature these colors at the end of next year. Since I get them every year.

Latest posts