Liquid Lipstick thread

lipstickandbows

This is my first post on here, so bear with me please!

I just put in an order for Pretty Zombie Cosmetics Sea Witch yesterday, and I am super excited about it as I have wanted a blue lipstick for quite some time now. However, I have heard that their shipping takes forever and they sometimes skip orders, so I am pretty nervous now. How has everyone else's experience with shipping been with PZC? I am really happy I bought Sea Witch, I'm just afraid I won't receive it in the mail.

stephshopaholic

This is my first post on here, so bear with me please! I just put in an order for Pretty Zombie Cosmetics Sea Witch yesterday, and I am super excited about it as I have wanted a blue lipstick for quite some time now. However, I have heard that their shipping takes forever and they sometimes skip orders, so I am pretty nervous now. How has everyone else's experience with shipping been with PZC? I am really happy I bought Sea Witch, I'm just afraid I won't receive it in the mail.
I always get my orders from them sometimes it just takes a while one order took nearly a month my other orders have taken about 2 weeks. This is from the day I placed the order and they state it can take up to 10 days just for your order to ship. I have sea witch, dahlia, black cat, zombettie and 3 witches.

thefbomb

I just put in an order for Pretty Zombie Cosmetics Sea Witch yesterday, and I am super excited about it as I have wanted a blue lipstick for quite some time now. However, I have heard that their shipping takes forever and they sometimes skip orders, so I am pretty nervous now. How has everyone else's experience with shipping been with PZC? I am really happy I bought Sea Witch, I'm just afraid I won't receive it in the mail.
I ordered from them before their troubles started and it only took about a week and a half (Im in Canada). I did order Sea Witch and Vamp a few weeks ago (on a saturday mind you) and i havent received any shipping notices, tracking numbers or anything of the sort

lipstickandbows

I always get my orders from them sometimes it just takes a while one order took nearly a month my other orders have taken about 2 weeks. This is from the day I placed the order and they state it can take up to 10 days just for your order to ship. I have sea witch, dahlia, black cat, zombettie and 3 witches.
Okay, well that makes me feel a bit better that you have always received your orders eventually. I was also going to get black cat instead of just ordering one lipstick, but since I wasn't sure about the company I just bought Sea Witch. Well I am excited to eventually get my order then!

stephshopaholic

Okay, well that makes me feel a bit better that you have always received your orders eventually. I was also going to get black cat instead of just ordering one lipstick, but since I wasn't sure about the company I just bought Sea Witch. Well I am excited to eventually get my order then!
Black cat is awesome it's my favorite black lipstick ever it's opaque in one swipe and lasts all day, 3witches is amazing if you like bold purples too.

Gigglesnlj

I hate the formula of the LASPLASH LIQUID LIPSTICKS. Horrible :/ Wanted to love them.
I have raven claw and venom and hate them, too. I seem to have the exact opposite experience than everyone else who has LA splash lippies. Right after putting it on my lips and as soon as it dries, it begins to flake and peel. I'm not sure if I just got a bad batch but I have not heard of anyone else having this issue besides me.

Gigglesnlj

I purchased sea witch and purple poison from them on june 2th and just received shipping information on june 10th. Last time I ordered from them months ago and brought dahlia and 3 witches, they took about 3 weeks- a month to get to me.

thefbomb

I purchased sea witch and purple poison from them on june 2th and just received shipping information on june 10th. Last time I ordered from them months ago and brought dahlia and 3 witches, they took about 3 weeks- a month to get to me.
I ordered May 30th and I haven't received a shipping notice, I don't think they are that consistent

lipstickandbows

I ordered May 30th and I haven't received a shipping notice, I don't think they are that consistent
I guess I am not that much worried about when I receive it, just if I will get my product. If it has been 12 days and I haven't received info about my order being processed, I'll contact them.

The ones i have are ghoulish, OG ghoulish, Charmed, Latte-confession, Rose Garden, and love good. They are soo dryingggggg and terrible on my lips. They're just sitting in my drawer :(

CrimsonQuill157

[COLOR=181818]The ones i have are ghoulish, OG ghoulish, Charmed, Latte-confession, Rose Garden, and love good. They are soo dryingggggg and terrible on my lips. They're just sitting in my drawer :( [/COLOR]
Huh. I have three of those and love all three of them, but I almost never have issues with lipsticks being drying. These just may not be good for people prone to tha.

Shars

The ones i have are ghoulish, OG ghoulish, Charmed, Latte-confession, Rose Garden, and love good. They are soo dryingggggg and terrible on my lips. They're just sitting in my drawer :(
What balm do you wear underneath. I always wear the Jack Black one and I never have problems with matte lipsticks feeling drying on me.

Indieprincess

I'm wearing Latte Confession now and it is taking sometime to get used to that saran wrap feeling on my lips but it isn't that bothersome and I used one of those EOS lip balms underneath and I know those aren't that good. I'd definitely order more.

Latest posts