Liquid Lipstick thread

bunnypoet

^ Oooh, nice! Thanks for the sneak peek. I'll take the purple (fourth from the left), violet (ninth from the left), mauve (sixth from the right), and pinky-nude (seventh from the right).
pompom.gif

Yazmin

I went to Target for cat food. The beauty section was on the way to the check out and I ran across a new liquid lipstick from Revlon. It's called Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor. I picked up two of them and have yet to try them on my lips. I will post pics as soon as I try them out. Has any one else seen them and picked them up?
lmao.gif
​I lov the way you shop Dilli!!! Looking forward to your lipstick review!!!
Did you actually make it to the cat food section?

Prettypackages

I am going to drop this Milani sneak peak of their liquid matte lipsticks right here. Enjoy!
pompom.gif
I am totally feeling the three purple shades. I am so excited.

...Milani is going hard with their spring line. Check out the snap for all of the Spring goodies, but they've got 18 shades of the Amore Matte Lip Cremes coming. 8 are the original (but a few of them are now reformulated) and 10 are completely new. Out January. $8.99. Any of them catch your eye?

image credit:​
@beautylogicblog Instagram page
milani%2Bnew%2Bshades.jpg
I bet they'll still be impossible to find. half the stores by me didn't carry them anymore.

BabysOnFire

I just picked up the Stila Eternal Love Liquid Lipstick Set and I am inLOVE! I have Patina from the permanent line so I knew I liked the formula already, but these colours are gorgeous!!! Baci is going to become my new favourite pinky nude (does anyone know if they plan on releasing it in a full size one day?), Beso is going to be a great holiday red, and Ricco will make a beautiful vampy lip!

Baci, Beso, Ricco

I highly suggest grabbing this if you can!
love.gif

beauteblogueur

I just picked up the Stila Eternal Love Liquid Lipstick Set and I am inLOVE! I have Patina from the permanent line so I knew I liked the formula already, but these colours are gorgeous!!! Baci is going to become my new favourite pinky nude (does anyone know if they plan on releasing it in a full size one day?), Beso is going to be a great holiday red, and Ricco will make a beautiful vampy lip!

Baci, Beso, Ricco

love.gif
I just got this today. Baci is so gorgeous!

leonah

Baci, Beso, Ricco

love.gif
if I recall correctly I think that Stila announced on their snapchat or something that baci, ricco and the other minis from the other set to be perm in spring 16. I really really hope so since baci and ricco is soooo pretty!!

thefbomb

if I recall correctly I think that Stila announced on their snapchat or something that baci, ricco and the other minis from the other set to be perm in spring 16. I really really hope so since baci and ricco is soooo pretty!!
i heard that too! I think there were some from the other minis i wanted to try too...i just want that other mini set though

leonah

when ricco and baci comes out as full size I will definitely buy them :D I'm too hesitant to buy them now when they are sooo small.. I need more

Jayjayy

I ordered this set, too! Did you get the other one as well with the 6 colours? I think you'd love Chianti. It's even more vampy than Ricco!
I later read on beautylish's IG page that they said that you should be able to use it until the end of next year.
hmm.gif
Quick, somebody screenshot it! Just in case they backtrack next November and say the coupon is expired
noworry.gif

ellemarie

I am in LOVE with JSC Androgyny. I planned to buy it way back in maybe August when he posted a teaser photo. I also got Doll Parts and it's really similar to Sephora's Mauvolous Mauve lip cream. Not exactly the same, but close enough that I might return Doll Parts. I can't stand the smell of Sephora's stuff, though. I still need to try out Hoe Hoe Hoe. It reminds me of MAC's Queen's Sin lipstick from forever ago. I need to swatch them together.

The Stilas are gorgeous. I really want Baci!

Coloured Raine might be my next liquid lipstick purchase. Spiked Punch looks like a Miami Fever dupe.

Latest posts