Liquid Lipstick thread

Dolly Snow

Swatch via LadyDanger1 on IG!!! Catnip & Soft Lilac black friday exclusives, eventually these two shades will be everywhere in March.

DMcG9

Just came to have a peek to see what's going on in Liquid Lipsticks while I try and master the new navigation of the site. I have to say the picture viewing quality is amazingly clear and vibrant. All the swatches in here look so good in the new format and that's not to say that they didn't look great before... :catdance: <--- love this guy

butterflyeyes

Just curious if anyone has ever tried the Kaoir liquid lipsticks. Saw she was having a 20% off Black Friday sale but haven't really heard much about her LL.

stephshopaholic

Jeffree star has almost all of his lipsticks marked down to $12.50 and free shipping on all orders right now through tomorrow I picked up blue velvet, weirdo and red rum. I now have almost all of his lipsticks lol.

erine1881

Ok my Stila minis came today and they're sooo pretty!!!

I'm dying over Baci, Ricco, Caramello, Patina, Aria, and Chianti! :cloud9:

bunnypoet

Is anyone getting Kathleen Lights' new "Havana Nights" shade from Ofra Cosmetics? I normally don't wear dark brown shades, so I will probably skip it. But I do want Brooklyn after seeing some gorgeous pics of it on IG.

slowlikehoney

I ordered Havana Nights! I have Miami Fever and love it. I also like the way both liquid lipsticks look when they're mixed together.

Latest posts