Liquid Lipstick thread

Vandekamp

if I recall correctly I think that Stila announced on their snapchat or something that baci, ricco and the other minis from the other set to be perm in spring 16. I really really hope so since baci and ricco is soooo pretty!!
th_thstars.gif
Yay!!!! I hope so too, @leonah

Vandekamp

I am in LOVE with JSC Androgyny. I planned to buy it way back in maybe August when he posted a teaser photo. I also got Doll Parts and it's really similar to Sephora's Mauvolous Mauve lip cream. Not exactly the same, but close enough that I might return Doll Parts. I can't stand the smell of Sephora's stuff, though. I still need to try out Hoe Hoe Hoe. It reminds me of MAC's Queen's Sin lipstick from forever ago. I need to swatch them together.

The Stilas are gorgeous. I really want Baci!

Coloured Raine might be my next liquid lipstick purchase. Spiked Punch looks like a Miami Fever dupe.
I am glad that you feel Doll Parts is similar to Narvelous Mauve. I have three MM. There's no need for me to get DP then. I do hope to get Androgyny if it is restocked.

Vandekamp

I ordered this set, too! Did you get the other one as well with the 6 colours? I think you'd love Chianti. It's even more vampy than Ricco!
I later read on beautylish's IG page that they said that you should be able to use it until the end of next year.
hmm.gif
You will look fabulous in this @Shars especially Beso.

laurennnxox

I love the look of Baci! I swatched this in store but couldn't get myself to buy it because I don't need any more vampy or red LLs. So I'm glad Baci might come back full sized in the spring! I'll have to get it then! :)

leonah

I love the look of Baci! I swatched this in store but couldn't get myself to buy it because I don't need any more vampy or red LLs. So I'm glad Baci might come back full sized in the spring! I'll have to get it then! :)
yesss me too
eyelove.gif
peace2.gif
can't wait!

Prettypackages

I think I may sneak over to Morphe to grab in person tomorrow. Hold me y'all. I am going to do my best not to grab them all. I am trying to stick to Hoe Hoe Hoe, Mistletoe and Drug Lord ( I will def try for mixing - not for Tyrone Biggums-style wearing lol) and Abused since it is finally back in stock. It looks like KvD Echo is not quite the dark navy I wanted. And, maybe a brush or two and the Soul of Summer palette.
What did you end up with?

I must get Ghoulish now!

sagehen

What did you end up with?  I must get Ghoulish now!
I ended up with everything I mentioned in the quoted post, plus a few new brushes and a new LASplash liquid lipstick - Til December I think? The 12S palette is verrry metallic. The next-to-last shadow on the bottom row reminds me of Copper Penny pigment from MAC (is that the name? the one that, when combined with fix+, looks like poured metal on?). And yes, Ghoulish is nice on WOC.

Latest posts