Liquid Lipstick thread

thefbomb

I'm at little late to swatching the Stila Trio but I thought I'd do it anyway, I also swatched 3 of my full size Stila lipsticks
0b3e66bf_image.jpeg
Top to bottom: (First 3 are from the trio) Beso Ricco Baci Amalfi Venezia Aria

pinkcrush

You're dehydrated! Exfoliating and moisturing all day long aren't going to do a thing if you aren't doing anything from the inside. You lose a lot of moisture from the lips, so you need to replace it from the inside by drinking and eating a lot of water and water-based foods, along with wearing super hydrating lip balms.
Ahhh ok I couldn't figure it out! I could drink more plain water, buh-bye Crystal Light lol... Any suggestions for a super hydrating balm???

Shars

I'm gonna grab all the Stila mini's and give em a try. Haven't tried their formula yet but everyone seems to like them. Here's hoping i like them too!
I think you would like them. They are like a mix between the KVD ones and the Sephora ones. I know you will like the shade Chianti if it's the six pack of minis you got.

DMcG9

Ahhh ok I couldn't figure it out! I could drink more plain water, buh-bye Crystal Light lol... Any suggestions for a super hydrating balm???
I just bought a couple of the Farmacy Lip Bloom balms in the sale. They are quite good and have nice scents but they are pots, so if you're not into dipping your finger into something, perhaps Fresh's Sugar lip treatment? I know others will recommend Jack Black, but I don't really enjoy the one I have. Have you tried any of these before?

CrimsonQuill157

Give Milani a try too. I am generally not a fan of drugstore makeup but they make a really nice liquid matte lipstick. Trust me.!

I forgot about them! I can't wait til they come back out soon.

Quote: Originally Posted by NaomiH

I'm with you, while I didn't have the same experience you did with crumbling, I just flat out prefer regular ol lipsticks to liquid ones. I've yet to find a formula besides Guerlain's that has wowed me and I'm pretty sure I'm hopping off this liquid lippy band wagon sooner rather than later and sticking with my good old mattes. I do plan to grab one or so of the MAC ones to try out though since I've had such good luck with their lip products in the past.
Same here. I wore a regular lipstick today after wearing a liquid lipstick yesterday and my lips felt and looked sooo much better!

erine1881

Anything with shea butter. And avoid anything with menthol, as it's very drying.
I think you would like them. They are like a mix between the KVD ones and the Sephora ones. I know you will like the shade Chianti if it's the six pack of minis you got.
Never tried KVD (not a fan of hers), but i am a fan of the Sephora ones. I use them on my clients as well, and they're a fan too, so yay! And yes, I'm gonna get all 9 minis.

Shars

Never tried KVD (not a fan of hers), but i am a fan of the Sephora ones. I use them on my clients as well, and they're a fan too, so yay! And yes, I'm gonna get all 9 minis.
Nice! Birchbox has another mini set but they're all permanent shades.

Mazi

[ATTACHMENT=1227]20151118_130848.jpg (908k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT] My dose of colours order arrived this morning after 2 weeks. I picked up Stone and Bare With Me, its my first time ordering from them I havent delved into liquid lipsticks much until recently.

thefbomb

btw, do you have LC cashmere? if so could you maybe do a comparison between baci and cashmere? :)
I don't have Cashmere, I do have LA Splash Ghoulish which I think is a close dupe to Cashmere. I can compare that later with Baci if you like

Latest posts