Chanel Summer 2015 Makeup - Collection Méditerranée

janjirrasan

Thanks so much. That's a huge help. Sadly I won't be able to use it because of the octinoxate.
What a bummer!
nope.gif
It's a beautiful product.

Icecaramellatte

I gave the bronzer/luminizer another go. I tried it with my Nars wet/dry brush. It has a dense head. It showed up pretty well and I like it. I may get the Marc Jacobs brush to go with it though as I wanted something that blended iit out a bit more. I have to try the Marc Jacobs brush in person to see if it works for my purpose.

Medgal07

I gave the bronzer/luminizer another go. I tried it with my Nars wet/dry brush. It has a dense head. It showed up pretty well and I like it. I may get the Marc Jacobs brush to go with it though as I wanted something that blended iit out a bit more. I have to try the Marc Jacobs brush in person to see if it works for my purpose.
I'm glad it's working for you now. I really like it too. Let me know when you see/test the MJ brush---I'd love your thoughts on it.

Prettypackages

I love olivine. I paird it with a dark brown crease color and it turned into something like what Mac club should be. Club, on me, only appears brown. I hated it.

The purple eyeliner is OOS on Nordies, taht's the last item I wanted... oh well...

beautycool

It's really strange - for me this year's stylos seem much creamier than those from 2 years ago - so much that I slowly start to think that there're different batches floating around! I first thought it was muddy as well. Sheered out the turquoise sparkles get visible and it's love for me. Here're some pics of me wearing it:
5c0221dc_image.jpeg
c4cdcfb2_image.jpeg
Oh I'm liking that colour Isn't it lovely on you Hun :)

Rinstar

Just popping in to say that I am LOVING Desinvolte right now. It's the perfect sheer coral wash for my lips. I like sheer and shiny in the summer. I've been wearing this every day lately!

EDIT- LOL I popped in to the wrong thread for this one haha

beautycool

Just popping in to say that I am LOVING Desinvolte right now. It's the perfect sheer coral wash for my lips. I like sheer and shiny in the summer. I've been wearing this every day lately! EDIT- LOL I popped in to the wrong thread for this one haha 
Hi rinstar which is that is that the new lip balm ?

beautycool

Just popping in to say that I am LOVING Desinvolte right now. It's the perfect sheer coral wash for my lips. I like sheer and shiny in the summer. I've been wearing this every day lately! EDIT- LOL I popped in to the wrong thread for this one haha 
Just googled it It's lovely colour isn't it :) I thought it was the balm but it's not It lovely though xx

Latest posts