MAC X Toledo Collection (Feb 5, 2015)

Kierra

fe07f0a8_image.jpeg
Fashions most romantic couple, Isabel and Ruben Toledo, present a unique collection with M•A•C designed to sculpt, paint, and transform the face. Inspired by the notion of "beauty as art," the Toledos invite a three- dimensional approach to makeup designed to inspire endless play. Online and in stores early 2015!

Kaidan

Awesome! :) Thanks for the info, Kierra.

Wasn't there a nude lipstick that had the design packaging? I guess it's from this collection. The picture is somewhere in the gallery of the New upcoming collections 2014 thread along with two paint pots.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thank you for sharing! I moved it to The Scoop :)

Wow, there are 45 items in this? This is the big spring collection then, right?

Awesome! :) Thanks for the info, Kierra.

Wasn't there a nude lipstick that had the design packaging? I guess it's from this collection. The picture is somewhere in the gallery of the New upcoming collections 2014 thread along with two paint pots.
Yes, I remember I posted a pic of a nude lipstick with this packaging in the Early Buzz thread, glad to know which collection it's from now.

Howards End

@Kaidan, yes, the nude lipstick was Nude Awakening :) Terry Barber a MAC Senior mua posted it on IG instagram.com/p/s4fzNZGWVh/?modal=true So excited for this!

violetta

Fashions most romantic couple, Isabel and Ruben Toledo, present a unique collection with M•A•C designed to sculpt, paint, and transform the face. Inspired by the notion of "beauty as art," the Toledos invite a three- dimensional approach to makeup designed to inspire endless play. Online and in stores early 2015!
I am a huge Ruben Toledo fan, I collect a lot of his art work. I remember he used to do the artwork for Nordstroms seasonal fashion offerings and I was smart
enough to collect all of those . I am so excited for this, I will surely be purchasing .Come to think of it, I will be purchasing a lot this coming spring.
Isabel Toledo designed the outfit First Lady Michelle Obama wore to President Obamas inauguration back in 2008.
So far MAC for spring 2015 sounds very promising.

MACina

clapping.gif
suuuuuuuuuuuuper excited
pompom.gif

Quote: ...a unique collection with M•A•C designed to sculpt, paint, and transform the face....

This sounds so awesome
eyelove.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
This is exciting! So far 2015 seems like it will be pretty expensive for me.
2cents.gif
Same here. Defintitely more expensive than this year.

I'm excited to see what kind of face products will be in this, I'm guessing blushes. Or maybe Pearlmattes?

OctoberViolet

This is exciting! So far 2015 seems like it will be pretty expensive for me.
2cents.gif

Same here. Defintitely more expensive than this year.

I'm excited to see what kind of face products will be in this, I'm guessing blushes. Or maybe Pearlmattes?
This sounds really nice. I hope we get some amazingly unique shades also. If not from this collection then from one of the other collections we're getting in 2015.
pretty.gif

Latest posts