Dose of Colors

Ingenue

Hey I didn't know there was a thread for this brand! I love Truffle... get it! I mix it with other lipsticks to bring it up or down. If I'm wearing a color that's too garish on me, a 'touch' of truffle tones it right down and makes it palatable. Alone I wear it with Chanel's nude lipliner. That might be my favorite of the liquids. I have Black Rose but never wear it. I love the 'idea' of Berry Me 2 but I never wear that either.

Ingenue

075e7370_image.png

I wonder if it'll still make in time to capitalize on the grunge trend? They should have released this in September.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Since I've had Berry Me 2 on my wishlist for awhile now, I went ahead and purchased it since Dose of Colors made shipping free today for Cyber Monday. The $5.50 shipping is what deterred me from purchasing it in the first place so I got on the website as soon as the promotion started to get it with free shipping and handling. Did anyone else purchase anything from them for Cyber Monday?

Sandy072

I picked up truffle and berry me on Black Friday, they arrived today. I love berry me even more than I thought I would! I have to try it again though for formula as it seemed streaky but might have been bc I had just tried truffle and washed it off. Truffle is ok, not knocking my socks off.

I would have ordered stone instead of truffle if it was in stock. Anyone have stone and limecrime faded to compare?

xlisaa

I have a quick question -

so I purchased from DOC on Black Friday & when they shipped, I noticed they changed their shipper from USPS First Class to UPS Mail Innovations, where they give it to UPS to give to USPS when it gets to a facility near me. However, my ship date was supposed to be today, but the tracking never updated since Saturday (which is when UPS transferred it to USPS). I got all my mail today with USPS except the DOC and I'm scared it would be lost. I called them and they basically said "if it's lost, too bad, you're out on money, not our problem" kinda thing. What would you do in this situation? Just swallow up the fact that you lose out on $50, or ask your credit card company for a chargeback if it doesn't show up within the next 14 days? Or do you know if Paypal covers this for both the seller and buyer for lost packages? I'm so confused.

Sandy072

so I purchased from DOC on Black Friday & when they shipped, I noticed they changed their shipper from USPS First Class to UPS Mail Innovations, where they give it to UPS to give to USPS when it gets to a facility near me. However, my ship date was supposed to be today, but the tracking never updated since Saturday (which is when UPS transferred it to USPS). I got all my mail today with USPS except the DOC and I'm scared it would be lost. I called them and they basically said "if it's lost, too bad, you're out on money, not our problem" kinda thing. What would you do in this situation? Just swallow up the fact that you lose out on $50, or ask your credit card company for a chargeback if it doesn't show up within the next 14 days? Or do you know if Paypal covers this for both the seller and buyer for lost packages? I'm so confused.

I would stop payment/dispute the charge and contact USPS if the status shows it was sent to your local post office. I have had packages get a bit lost once getting to the local office but always made it to me eventually. Hopefully you get your package!

BrittLuvsMakeup

I also ordered from them on Black Friday and the scheduled delivery date for my order was supposed to be on Saturday, however, it still hasn't arrived. My order was shipped through UPS Mail Innovations and the most recent status update was made on the 2nd, stating that the electronic shipment information has been received by the post office. I'm hoping that it arrives this week as I've received every other order that I made on Black Friday from other retailers last week with the exception of one which I ordered from another country (which is understandable). If it doesn't arrive soon (at least by the end of this week), I will file a claim with Paypal since Dose of Colors does not want to assist customers with potentially lost orders as you've stated. If that is how they handle these types of situations, this was my last time ordering from them.

xlisaa

I also ordered from them on Black Friday and the scheduled delivery date for my order was supposed to be on Saturday, however, it still hasn't arrived. My order was shipped through UPS Mail Innovations and the most recent status update was made on the 2nd, stating that the electronic shipment information has been received by the post office. I'm hoping that it arrives this week as I've received every other order that I made on Black Friday from other retailers last week with the exception of one which I ordered from another country (which is understandable). If it doesn't arrive soon (at least by the end of this week), I will file a claim with Paypal since Dose of Colors does not want to assist customers with potentially lost orders as you've stated. If that is how they handle these types of situations, this was my last time ordering from them.

I finally got mine today, even though the delivery date was last Thursday. So glad they're finally in my hands, but talking to their CS was pretty upsetting. I would probably just get future DOC from Naimies whenever I'm in LA instead of ordering online since I don't like UPS Mail Innovations.

Vandekamp

I finally got mine today, even though the delivery date was last Thursday. So glad they're finally in my hands, but talking to their CS was pretty upsetting. I would probably just get future DOC from Naimies whenever I'm in LA instead of ordering online since I don't like UPS Mail Innovations.
I hope they will sell the Trio lipsticks separately. I've decided to not get the set. I only want the red lipstick.

laurennnxox

missed you too. It's a real challenge getting used to this new platform. Not liking it at all. Maybe I'm the only one.

ditto. it's sad how slow most of the threads have gotten. I miss it for sure! I can go without checking for days and All Things Sephora and other previously hard to keep up with threads will only have like 20ish posts. :(

Latest posts