Dose of Colors

shontay07108

I ordered Mood, Chocolate Wasted and the Shell eye duo. I'm thinking I should've thrown in Desert Suede and Cork, too. Another time I decide to be cheap and regret it.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I want to get Chocolate Wasted and Mood, possibly Cork. For those of you who have already purchased them, please let us know how you like them when they arrive! :)

LavenderPearl

Does anyone have a coupon code for dose of colors?

They rarely have them, Ariel. Your best bet is to check their Instagram but besides Black Friday, etc. I don't recall seeing any.

When I finally decided to buckle down and buy the metallic trio, it's gone everywhere. xD I mean, besides eBay where it's a reasonable $90...

Those who got Mood, is there a lot of mauve/berry in the brown? I really want to venture out and get more of these LLs but the fact that I can't see them in person before ordering really stops me. Berry Me, Brick, Chocolate Wasted, Coral Crush, Mood, and Stone all catch my eye, but I'm not 100% about any of them and don't want to take the risk, lol.

shontay07108

They rarely have them, Ariel. Your best bet is to check their Instagram but besides Black Friday, etc. I don't recall seeing any.

When I finally decided to buckle down and buy the metallic trio, it's gone everywhere. xD I mean, besides eBay where it's a reasonable $90...

Those who got Mood, is there a lot of mauve/berry in the brown? I really want to venture out and get more of these LLs but the fact that I can't see them in person before ordering really stops me. Berry Me, Brick, Chocolate Wasted, Coral Crush, Mood, and Stone all catch my eye, but I'm not 100% about any of them and don't want to take the risk, lol.

There's a lot of berry in it for me. It's such a gorgeous color. I think if you only want to try one shade for fear of picking a bad one, choose Mood. It works on everyone.

Jayjayy

Have y'all seen the new brushes? They look like they were made by the same manufacturer as the Sephora Pro & Morphe Elite collections. I like that type of synthetic bristle, and the handles are pretty, but their prices are ridiculous for something completely unoriginal.

brunettespylove

Have y'all seen the new brushes? They look like they were made by the same manufacturer as the Sephora Pro & Morphe Elite collections. I like that type of synthetic bristle, and the handles are pretty, but their prices are ridiculous for something completely unoriginal.

I have a few sephora pro eye brushes, no morphe ones. But i thought the exact same thing, they look just like morphe mfr the same but so highly priced

switchblade

^ Got Cork and it's HG. Love the formula and the color. It's not too dark, and is still work appropriate, which is good because I'll be using it a lot. It's not drying unlike Colourpop was on me. Might get Desert Suede and Chocolate Wasted soon!

Jayjayy

Mood and Brick are superb! Brick on me (NW44ish maybe a shade deeper right now) is an appropriate color for work. It's definately not as dramatic as swatches I've seen on lighter skin. Both have the same formula as the other shades...comfortable, doesn't flake off, applies evenly, dries down completely.

Last edited:

boschicka

Wasn't there an Eyescream Palette that was supposed to come out this summer? Did I slip into a coma and miss it?!?

Prettypackages

I think I can safely pass on it.

tumblr_oc6ul3K8XP1sr37qvo1_1280.jpg

Latest posts