Dose of Colors

Sandy072

Has anyone ordered from this brand or tried their products? They are a bit pricy for online only but their shade Berry Me is gorgeous. I would love to hear anyone's thoughts if you've experienced their products!
8dd138db_image.jpeg

nt234

I'm hoping and praying I don't miss the restock because I really want to try their liquid lipsticks! I'm also thinking about trying the highlighters.

mel33t

I want to pick up Berry Me and one of the highlighters. They are pretty darn pricey though!

Sandy072

I want to pick up Berry Me and one of the highlighters. They are pretty darn pricey though!
Right?! I am surprised so many people pay the price point to have items sell out so much! I wonder if they've been or will be at IMATS or sometging

Vandekamp

Thanks for starting this thread. I, too, am looking to buy Merlot and Berry Me. They were supposed to restock the regular lipsticks today. I have been speaking to the owner on IG and she is not sure when they are are going to restock the liquid lipsticks. She had said late Nov 6 or early Dec. Now she does not know when. She said she was having some problems with her supplier and inidicated that she would have a better idea of when the liquid lipsticks will be back online next week. IG is a good way to stay in contact with her.

Vandekamp

Right?! I am surprised so many people pay the price point to have items sell out so much! I wonder if they've been or will be at IMATS or sometging
I don't see why they would not be. But they need to get their act together and find a better distribution company before they start teasing the public with their product offerings. Half of their stock is always OOS.

Yazmin

Keep checking the Exhibitor's page. If they're not already listed, it's likely they will be. I know they'll have a booth at IMATS LA in January. They will be my second or third stop.

Icecaramellatte

I picked up a few products at Ricky's NYC beauty supply store. I was shocked at the prices. I had assumed they were drugstore products and was expecting drugstore prices. Not! I haven't really fully tested them yet. I did wear one of the highlighters once and it was kinda sparkly. It has the glitter swirls in it like the Mac Heavenly Creatures MSFs. Next time I won't go too heavy on the swirls.

Sandy072

I picked up a few products at Ricky's NYC beauty supply store. I was shocked at the prices. I had assumed they were drugstore products and was expecting drugstore prices.  Not!  I haven't really fully tested them yet.  I did wear one of the highlighters once and it was kinda sparkly. It has the glitter swirls in it like the Mac Heavenly Creatures MSFs.  Next time I won't go too heavy on the swirls.
I didn't know Ricky's sold them! Good to know.
5f1e23b0_image.jpeg
Purple Rain
Pretty. How do you like the performance? Staying power?

Vandekamp

I can't wait. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone tried their products before. This will be my first time. I can't wait to get my hands on Berry Me and Merlot.

Vandekamp

I haven't tried mine yet, but I'll be ordering all the other liquid mattes as well!
Sounds like a good game plan because it will take them another 12 months to restock. I will back up Berry Me and Merlot as well. I just hope I like it. I wish they were available at Sephora but if that were to happen they would have to step up their game about 100%.

Icecaramellatte

Playing with my makeup and just tried on Poise lipstick and Undressed lipgloss. Nice peachy nude color. The real test will come when I make up my whole face. But I'm glad I bought them. I don't know if I'm ready for those bold colors but Berry Me looks really pretty.

Vandekamp

Playing with my makeup and just tried on Poise lipstick and Undressed lipgloss.  Nice peachy nude color.  The real test will come when I make up my  whole face.  But I'm glad I bought them.  I don't know if I'm ready for those bold colors but Berry Me looks really pretty.
Berry Me is hot. I hope I can grab one or two or three. Just kidding. Two is enough.

Latest posts