Dose of Colors

nt234

What is holding you back from using them?
Black Rose and Berry Me are the lipsticks I own from them and I wasn't super impressed with them, they didn't look how I expected them to and I didn't think to return them at the time. I've been eyeing Truffle and Brick but I'm hesitant. I just don't want to buy liquid lipsticks that I don't fully love and end up with too many that I don't use :/

Vandekamp

Black Rose and Berry Me are the lipsticks I own from them and I wasn't super impressed with them, they didn't look how I expected them to and I didn't think to return them at the time. I've been eyeing Truffle and Brick but I'm hesitant. I just don't want to buy liquid lipsticks that I don't fully love and end up with too many that I don't use :/
I have Black Rose and Berry Me too. I almost never wear BM after I bought Berry Me 2. It is everything I had hoped BM would be.I would say that I am not crazy with the DOC formula but I figure I would give them another chance to get it right. If the formula is the same as before I will not be buying from them any more. Their lipsticks tend to transfer way to easily for my taste. Milani and LA Splash liquid lipsticks almost never transfers on to something you are eating or drinking from.

erine1881

075e7370_image.png

shontay07108

Did anyone get Bare With me? I've seen a few swatches, but I'm still not sure how it would look on me. I was thinking about throwing it in with the new trio, but I don't know.

Latest posts